Chapter Seven: Soc-...football with the boys

Y/N's POV

I groaned slightly, rolling over. I snuggled up in the blankets that were around me, I wasn't sure how they were here, but they were. I opened my eyes, to see Simons staring at me. I took a deep breath, still feeling sick. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly, "Better."  Suddenly three men walked in, Josh, Vik, and JJ. I recognized them all from the match, and of course Josh for coming with Simon. I quickly felt embarrassed and my face bright up red. I sat up, still covering myself in blankets. I was actually feeling better, not great, but better. I smiled, I wanted to get up, do something!? "D-Do you guys want to make a video?" I questioned nervously. Ugh who am I kidding, why would they want to do a video with me!? Me!? Me out of all people. "Yeah! That'd be awesome!" Says Vik quickly. "I would, but I got to edit my video." Says Josh sadly, "But I want to do one some other time." JJ quickly responds, "Yeah I am really far behind on my editing game, but some other time we all should." Simon nods, "Sounds good. Vik, Y/N, what kind of video you guys thinking?" Vik looks over at me and lifts an eyebrow, "Well you are the guest." I sat there, pondering on it for a moment..."Soccer!" They all started laughing, "W-What!? What's so funny!?" I questioned quickly. "Think about what you asked a bunch of FOOTBALLERS to do." Simon slyly remarked. I groaned, "Oh come on, you know what I mean! Fine! I'll call it FOOTBALL for now on if it makes you feel better!" "Very much so. Penalty challenge?" Asked Vik. I laugh, "Oh you're on!"

-Timeskip-

Simon's POV

We arrive at the pitch, I ruffled my hair as I looked around,nseeing that it was empty. I sat on the turf with the rest of the guys, pulling on my laces as I tied them. Y/N rummaged in the car as we talked, I shivered in the cold, geez this was probably not the best idea we've had. "Simon?" Asked JJ. "Huh?" I questioned. He shook his head laughing, "You were staring at Y/N." I felt my face light up slightly, I pulled up my neck collar quickly, "Sorry I was just thinking..." Josh looked down at his laces, Vik looked up, "Anyway...what challenge are we doing?" Y/N suddenly was beside me, joining the conversation, "Penalty sound good?" She questioned excitedly. She worked on tying her boots happily. Josh nodded, "Sounds good to me." He stands up, pretty much towering. I was defiantly taller than him though. "I'll grab the camera." He jogs off, starting to set up the tripod. Once we were finished, we stood up and headed over to the net. Vik and Y/N raced to the net, seeing who could get there first. Right off Y/N took the lead, she was laughing. She jogged, but it was pretty fast. I was nervous that her head would hurt...she barely gave it any time. Suddenly a hand was put on my shoulder, "What's with you?" Josh said softly. I looked down at him, "I'm fine." I said with a smile. It wasn't really a lie, I was fine. It was just I was scared she wasn't. He sighs, shaking his head. "Than let's get started, shall we?" He said in a fancy voice. He put his hand behind his back, holding out his other one for me to wrap my arm with his, like a butler would. I could feel a toothy grin forming on my face, "Why yes sir, we shall."

Y/N's POV

"Hey guys, Y/N here and welcome-" Simon quickly interrupts me, "Hey wait this is my video!" I giggled with a smile, "To late!" I ran over in front of him, trying to block him. I wasn't even close, Simon was literally a twig, but he was just so freaking tall. 6 foot I think? I was a lot shorter...my head hurt a little, but I felt fine. Everyone started laughing, suddenly my feet were swept out from under me, I let out a yelp as I was being held. They placed me on their shoulders, I looked down to see that I was sitting on JJ, like I was a little kid trying to see through a crowd. I felt my face bright up from embarrassment, luckily I was above the camera. He shuffled his feet so I was taller than Simon. Vik quickly ran to my left, and Josh to my right side. Simon was completely covered. We were all laughing, "What if I moved!" Simon pretty much yelled because of the wind. I was freezing, we didn't predict it was going to be this cold. Suddenly a group of boys ran on to the field, they were running straight towards us, suddenly they slammed into our pile, sending me flying backwards. I let out a yelp as I fell, my stomach dropped. As quick as it happened, it stopped, someone caught me. I opened my eyes to see me in Simon's arms, his eyes wide. He looks at me with a look of, "Are you okay?" I nod, as he slowly lowers my feet to the ground. I look to see JJ's hands in fist, "HEY! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!" He yells. The others are grabbing his arms, trying to keep him from beating the crap out of a group of boys and girls. They were all dressed in black and in biker outfits, they reeked the smell of smoke. They had thousands of tattoos on their bodies, more ink then skin. The obvious leader of the group stepped up, "Oops!" He put air quotes in the air, the others in the group had their hands clenched in fist as well, we were obviously outnumbered. The idea of me, Simon, Vik, and Josh getting into a fight was a for sure disaster, even against one person. JJ was a really good fighter, I mean he did win that boxing match against Joe Weller after all. JJ could probably take them all on in a 1 v 1, but not this many. There was seven, and he was really the only fighter. A guy walked over to Josh and a girl over to Vik, they shoved them both to the ground, releasing JJ. He shoved them back into the group. After they steadied, the leader walked to the camera, knocking the camera, and tripod to the ground, smashing it with his foot. He laughed, "We need this space." He said with his teeth gritted. He walked up to Josh, quickly swinging, connecting with his jaw. He fell to the ground, with a groan. "STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" JJ snapped. His body suddenly flew, tackling to the boy, sending them both tumbling. I glanced down, to see Simon's arm across me protectively. "Run back to the car!" Vik ran over to take me there. He grabbed my arm and tugged at me. JJ was swinging, desperately trying to connect with anything. Simon was now jumping in, trying to do something. He was getting the crap beaten out of him. Simon...JJ...my eyes felt watery. I ripped from Vik's arm. I looked back at them, my hair whipped in the wind, sending shivers down my spine. "Go help Josh!" He was lying on the ground, I knew Vik was hopeless when it came to fighting, yet so was Simon. The thought of hurting someone ate away at me, but I didn't have much time to forget about it. All I saw was the people who helped me, getting hurt. I ran into the mash pit blindly.