Chapter Ten: Pool Party

Simon's POV

I sat around the table with Y/N, Vik, Harry, and JJ. "Focus! What are we going to do?" They sat there thinking for a moment, when suddenly Vik's eyes lit up, "Swimming!" He said excitedly. "Huh?!" We all questioned. "Oh come on! You have a perfectly amazing pool that you never use, and we need video ideas. Why don't we chill out by the pool?" Says Vik excitedly. I looked over at Y/N, Harry JJ who were now smiling. "Let's do it."

Y/N's POV

I walked into my room and shut the door, taking a deep breath. Swimming!? In a bikini!? In front of a bunch of guys!? I walked over to the mirror, and slowly removed my shirt. I touched my cool hand to my stomach, sending shivers up my body, 'Am I skinny enough?' I started to think about some of the hate comments i've gotten, every youtuber gets them, no matter how amazing their fanbase is, but it still hurts. 'Ugly', 'Who do you think you are playing a men's game.' 'Who choosed you to represent us females?! Anyone is a better pick.', 'You're only on the team because they had no other option', 'You really think any of those guys actually care about you?', 'I was laughing my butt off when you got hurt.', 'Suck it up, it was only a little bit of blood.' 'You're just so freaking ugly.', 'Way to fat.' Stop...stop Y/N. I removed the rest of my clothes and threw on my bikini. I let down my silky hair from the pony tail, leaving a small bump. I ran my hands through my hair. I took a hard look at myself, pointing out everything that was wrong with me. A knock interrupted my thoughts, "We'll be by the pool when you're ready, bring your camera." Said a gentle voice from the other side, it was Vik. I took a deep breath, "O-Okay!" I ran over grabbing my camera. They're nice guys...they don't care what you look like. I walked out of the room and down to the pool. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself so they couldn't see what I looked liked in a bathing suit. I walked outside to see them all shirtless. My heart felt like it was going to skip a beat. Josh walked up to me, he smiled. He had a tiny bit of chest hair, which was pretty funny. JJ walked over, with rock hard abs, holy crap dude...Vik walked over, you could see his rib cage jumping out of his chest. Harry smiled happily as he walked over, his teeth shinned in the light. He was extremely pale, pretty much like most of the rest. He also had an amazing body. Then Simon walked over, his body was pretty much like a twig, but a hot twig. He had a straight line, like where abs were just about to pop out, yet he seemed like the hottest one. "H-Hey..." I said nervously. Simon was holding his camera. He slowly lowered it, turning the recording off. "You okay?" He questioned. I nodded, pulling the towel closer to me, "Y-Yeah..." I walked over to the chair, just take the towel off Y/N. I slowly lowered it off, resting it on the chair. I thought I was pretty skinny, but I guess so many comments can't be lying. I saw their eyes stare at me for a moment, Simon ruffled his hair, "Y-You guys want to swim!" He said turning the attention off me. Was that good? Was that bad!? Oh god it was probably bad. I looked down. I mean...my upper area was bigger then my stomach that's good right? I looked up, Y/N what are you doing...you always thought it was gross when that was all girls and boys care about. Snap out of it. My head started to pound as so many thoughts swam around my head. Wait...all the makeup I was wearing was going to wash off, same with all of their bruises, I bet there most gone, but...Harry ran straight to the water, diving in. My eyes widened as I ran over to the others. "The bruises!" I whispered fiercely. "They're pretty much gone." JJ said shrugging, "Vik never had any, you can't even see mine, Josh's is pretty much gone...Simon's will be the hardest. How's yours?" He said staring hard at the right side of my face, "You can't even see it." I sighed, "Remember....make-up?" Simon looks down, "Yeah i'm wearing so much make-up right now...geez thought i'd never see the day i'd say that. Wait your bruise could just be from the game match, and I could just say I slipped and banged it off of a counter end?" Simon questioned hopeful. Vik jumped in, "That sounds like a great idea, then let's go!" Vik ran and jumped in the pool, joining Harry who seemed to be confused why no one was coming in, well till that moment. Josh then sprinted off, cannonballing his way in. JJ flashed a smile at us, his teeth were also extremely white. He ran, jumping in with a belly-flop. We all winced in pain, that must of killed. As soon as he reached the surface he started to groan, complaining about the pain. Simon looked at me up and down, like he was studying me, his face suddenly turned extremely red, did he get a sunburn, and I just didn't notice it earlier? He continued to stare at me, seeming to get lost in his thoughts, "S-Simon...?" I questioned softly. I felt my face getting hot, he snapped out of whatever he was doing, "H-Huh..?" Suddenly his face lit up, like a lightbulb went off over his brain, "S-Sorry I-.." He ruffled his blond hair nervously. I looked down at myself, ugh what was I thinking!? I looked up at him, I could tell my face looked a little hurt. I ran in, not looking back, I jumped into to the icy, cool water. I broke surface, sucking in air. As soon as I did, there was a big splash from Simon. I looked at the other guys, Vik swam over to the volleyball in the corner of the pool. I swam over to the shallow side so I could touch. This pool was pretty deep. I watch as Simon pops up from the surface, he ruffles his hair, making it spike right up again. It was so weird to see him with flat hair, even if it was for a moment. Suddenly I feel a hand touching my face, "Geez did he punch you in the face too." Harry said, looking at the bruise. He suddenly tilts my face the other way, "Y/N..." He says sadly as he sees the huge scar from the corner of my eyebrow, to the other side of my face. "I-It's okay I-" He gently touches his finger to my face, "That's a lot of foundation..." He shows me his finger, where you can see a little bit clumped on his finger. I felt my heart pound against my chest, what was I supposed to say...? Suddenly JJ swam over, "Ready to get CRUSHED blond boy?" He questioned. They were both grinning wide now, I couldn't tell who's teeth were whiter, they both shinned against each others, "YOU'RE ON!" He quickly swims over towards the next, JJ flashes his smile at me and winks, then swims off. A shiver sends down my shine as I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up to see it was Josh, he had a concerned look, "You okay?" He questioned softly. I nodded, even though I didn't feel okay, "Let's just play some volleyball."