Chapter Sixteen: The Perfect Thing

-This is a longer chapter! So grab a bowl of popcorn and get ready! :D-

Simon's POV

We all walk into the store, just browsing. My head throbbed as I had a pounding headaches, the loud noises and people didn't help. It also probably didn't help from the last time, when the gang kicked the crap out of me. I was never a good fighter. That's JJ's job and i'll leave him to it. "Simon?" Questioned Tobi, "O-Oh sorry, zoning out." I said smiling, "What?" I questioned, trying to act normal. Tobi shook his head, pulling me into a store. Y/N grabbed the others, leading them into a different store. Tobi gave me a hard look, "You're like a desperate puppy. It kills me." I looked at him confused, "What are you talking about?" He laughed, "Shouldn't it be obvious? You have the likes for that Y/N chick." I felt my heart start to pound, "W-What I-" He cut me off quickly, "Just shush. You got a hot chick over there, you know how many boys drool over her? You gotta get her first before all those other lads do! C'mon my g, what do ya say?" I looked at him, my jaw dropped open a little. "This is the point where you talk." He smiled brightly, "That's insane. I don't have a crush on her..." I said softly, but I could even tell how unbelievable that sounded. He laughs, "Sure you don't. Now come on, look at the store across from us." I look over, seeing it was a jewelry store, "That may not be her scene, but you gotta make a girl feel magical once in awhile." I sighed, looking down, "I don't know Tobi..." He starts skipping slowly over there, turning to look at me, "Then I guess i'll have to snatch her first!" I felt a slight hint of anger burn in me, Tobi was trying to get to me. It disappeared quickly though, Tobi had the biggest heart, I mean he is known for the kindest one in the group, he would be perfect for her, as she was pretty much made out of sugar. Tobi looks back, with a frown on his face, "What is going on in that brain of yours? I mean, Jide did always say you were never much of a ladies man..." I rolled my eyes quickly, "Probably because I was to busy with him putting me in a neck hold everyday. That, and hating his guts." Tobi shrugged, "I mean he was kind of a jerk to you then." I looked up at him, "And now." Tobi looked at me with soft eyes, "C'mon my g, just tryyy! See if you can find something perfect. I'm not telling you to ask her out tonight, but maybe it'll be easier if you find the perfect thing." I quickly groaned at him, "Fine, but only browsing." He gave me the biggest grin, it stretched ear to ear, "Only if you find the perfect thing, then buy." We walk quickly over into the rose scented store, it looked very nice. I looked around, the store was pretty big, I couldn't even see the other side. "What are you squinting at?" He questioned. I sighed, "When am I not squinting at something far away." We started walking around, looking at pretty rings and necklaces. "Have you thought about that laser eye surgery? I really think you should. I mean some of our lads have gotten it." I shrugged, "I've been thinking about scheduling an appointment, I just haven't yet." Tobi shrugs, "Whatever you want man." I looked down at a row of rings, picking up one. I looked at a tag, it was a princess ring. I looked at it closely, silver. It was filled with diamonds and filled with small details, she may not want to be a princess, but she should sure be treated like one. "Four hundred dollars!" Tobi said peering over my shoulder. I smiled, "It's perfect." I walked up to the counter, Tobi following after me. It was expensive, but she would love it, it was even real diamonds. "What a gentlemennnnn!" Tobi said happily as I paid. I walked out with a little bag, but Tobi quickly ripped it from my hands. He shoved the box into my shorts, and threw out the bag. "They can't see we went into a fancy jewelry shop and bought something, wouldn't that be suspicious? Now come on, I wanna go in a football store." I agreed quickly, and we walked into adidas, the others were already in there. Y/N was holding a nice pair of boots, she sat down quickly on a stool, kicking off her shoes. She flung it up, hitting JJ in the face. She stuck out her tongue, squinting her eyes. I chuckled, watching her for a moment. The ring in my pocket suddenly felt heavier, I hoped she like it, that is, if she ever saw it.