Chapter Eleven: Eggcellant!

Y/N's POV

I grabbed the towel, drying out my hair. We made a video of us playing water volleyball, it wasn't competitive. It was just a little segment to add to a couple of our vlogs. I shivered as a cool breeze struck by. Suddenly I hear a laugh echo, one that was different, "Hey guys!" A red head came up smiling. Everyone looked surprised. Harry went up to him, "Hey broooo." He grabbed his hand and did that kind of bro hug, those never made sense to me. I felt a sudden wave of nausea over me, he's going to feel terrible. I grab the towel and quickly use it to cover my face. I go to run inside, but I feel a hand grab me, the towel slipped out of my hand in shock. Ethan had my wrist in a tight grip, his eyes widened as he saw my head. I was at a loss of words, I felt all the eyes stare at us. Ethan's smile faded, he was frozen for a moment. He ran off, leaving me there, frozen. I felt my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach. Everyone was frozen, I turned to run off, but once more, someone grabbed my wrist. It was Simon. He looked down at me, with the saddest eyes. I felt tears swell in mine, I tried so hard not to cry, I was about to lose it. He pulled me close, close to his chest. I rested my head against it, and started to sob, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I felt other hands form around me, everyone, everyone joined in. Josh, JJ, Vik, Josh, even Harry. Harry may not understand exactly everything, but he still hugged anyway. I continued to sob, I mostly hung onto Simon, pushing myself against his chest. I felt his heart pounding hard, like it was going to beat out of his chest. He was nervous. I held onto him tighter, I could feel everyone's heart, like they were all pounding in unison. I felt like a family.

-Timeskip-

I laid in my bed, I could hear everyone else downstairs except for me, and Ethan. Tobi even arrived, I could hear him, I just couldn't get the urge to get out of bed, the need. I walked slowly up to the mirror, my scar was pretty big, it was more long, then wide, but it was still terrible. I slowly walked over to my desk full of makeup. I picked up the foundation bottle, I put a ton over the scar, hiding it almost completely. I turned my head to see where the bruise was, it wasn't as bad anymore, but still noticeable. I threw my hair up into a side ponytail, so it would almost completely cover my bruise. I grabbed the mascara, applying it quickly. This will be good enough. I looked in the mirror, I was in a black tank top, my pants were fuzzy and filled with stars. I reached down to put on my comfy slippers. I took a deep breath, heading downstairs. I came downstairs to see Josh doing an outro, "Thanks gu-" They stop and all look at me, they were just covered in..eggs? "Uhhhhh, what are you guys doing?" I questioned as I walked into frame of the camera, "U-Uhhh...nothing?" JJ suddenly jumps up and smashes the egg on my head, I let out a yelp as I fall in surprise, Harry quickly catches me. My eyes widened, Simon quickly spoke, "Well that's the end of the video! Bye!" He covers the camera with his hand, and quickly turns it off. My eyes were wide-eyed, Harry stared into mine. Everyone was frozen. He then stands me back up, "T-Thanks..." I mumbled. I took a deep breath, act normal, "NOW JJ!" Suddenly the egg slipped down my face, "This isn't a funny yolk!" Everyone gave the saddest of a laugh, all but Harry and Simon. "Oh come on, it was eggtastic!" I rubbed my arm, someone help me here, I stared hard at Vik, he knows puns, realize i'm desperate! He looks at me, suddenly getting the message, he laughs, "I guess that just scrambled their brains to much." Everyone just laughed at how dumb we were being, "Now that's eggcellent!" Tobi looks like a lightbulb just went off inside of his brain, "You guys crack me up!" Now everyone is just dying at the stupidity. "Nahhh beat it you pricks!" JJ laughed the hardest at his own joke, which was probably the worst one, but we were all to into these egg's puns to care. "That's eggsttaordinary." The room went silent for a quick second, it was Ethan, but as soon as the silence came, the laughter erupted once more.

Simon's POV

Y/N and Harry have some sort of chemistry, i'm sure of it. Whenever Harry walked in a room with her in it, it's like sparks flew, exploding me in the mist of it. I laughed along with the stupid egg puns, if it wasn't for the events earlier, I'd be dying of laughter. I guess I just feel like i'm dying from something else. After a little bit, we all went up into the bathrooms and our rooms, cleaning the egg out. I walked over to the sink, rinsing it through my soft hair. I ran my fingers between it, leaning my neck backwards. The smell of rotten eggs were still overpowering, like it was attacking my nostrils, trying to come in with more ridiculous egg puns. I stared at myself in the mirror, leaning close, I inspected my teeth, they were shinning white, but they were no prince charming. My skin was filled with blemishes, and my jaw line was to short and pudgy. I wouldn't be surprised if me and Pinocchio were twin brothers, my nose is so far out it thinks that it can travel to China without me. I swear, any of the boys would be better for her than I ever would, then I ever could be. I lean in closer, pressing my forehead against the cool wall, sending a tingle down my spine. I just wanted to be good enough...end of story.

Y/N's POV

I re-did my makeup quickly, making sure my foundation was perfect. I headed back downstairs afterwards, everyone but Simon were in the room. They were all cleaning up all of the eggs, gagging at the smell. Didn't seem like the best thing to join in. I was about to go see where Simon was, but JJ yelled, "GET DOWN HERE! I'M NOT DOING THIS! SO YOU ARE!" I groaned, and ran down towards them. The smell was overpowering, "Why did we do this insideeeee!" I said in a high-pitch voice, even hurting my own ears slightly. The smell was like a skunk and a rotten tomato had a baby. And that baby threw up..."Y/N?!" Yelled JJ, right in my ear, rattling my whole brain. "OW!" I yelled! Harry laughed, "What were you even thinking about!? Not like it could be the most pleasant thoughts in a room like this!" He threw his arms up in the air at the disgusting room around us. "Well..." I said a little embarrassed, "Ya know what! Not gonna lie, I was thinking that this room smells like a skunk and a rotten freaking tomato had a baby, and that baby threw up on itself!?" Everyone just started laughing at the stupidity that is my brain, oddly making me happy. "SHUT UP!" Yelled JJ quickly. We all shut up, and turned to him. He ran to his phone, blaring a song. Everyone started screaming, realizing what it was. Soon we were all shouting the lyrics, "LA LAMBORGHINI! LA LAMBORGHINI B**** I KNOW YOU SEE ME IN MY LAMBORGHINI! LA LAMBORGHINI! LA LAMBORGHINI! RIDE SO QUICK, YOU'D THINK IM HOUDINI!" We started jumping up and down, screaming the lyrics. Soon were all rapping the lyrics, we all knew all the words. The lyrics honestly made no sense, but they were amazing. We banged our heads at the beat of the music, cleaning at the verses, and dancing at the chorus...mostly dancing at the verse too. Honestly this hurt my head slightly, but I couldn't even care, this was so amazing. I wonder where Simon is...