Chapter Twenty Seven: Calling An Old Friend

Y/N's POV

I laid head first into the pillow, screaming in frustration. After I sat up, satisfied, "Ahhh...that felt...good." I flopped back down, except this time having my head face up. I thought about the game, Vik and the man I didn't know were both going to be alright. The guy I didn't know actually broke his ankle, so he was out, and for Vik it would probably be best for him to just rest. I glanced over at my phone, thinking about my first match. Chris was really helpful...he was probably the one I talked to the most. He helped me so much. On the bus ride there, he sat next to me, looked me in the eyes and told me not to worry, everything would turn out for the best, no matter what...and in some crazy way, he was right. I picked my phone up nervously, going into my contacts, till I saw his, I stared at his name for a moment, there was so much he'd miss. Nervously I dialed his number, he answered immediately, "Y/N! It's been so long! Heard you've been staying with the Sidemen. Their the best boys you could ask for, how are things going?" I smiled, "Hey Chris...am I bugging you?" I could hear him scoff, "Of course not! What's up?" I laughed, "So much has happened sense the charity match, there is no way I could explain." He hesitates for a moment, "Good or bad?" I smile slightly, "Both. A lot of bad things have happened....but with their support, we've been able to turn them into not so bad things. And there's so many good moments..." "Well start with the thing you seem to be troubling with..." Taking a deep breath, I explained what happened with Harry and Simon. How Harry kissed me, but then how I kissed Simon. I then told him about the match, what Simon did, and how Vik and another guy got hurt. I could hear him listening intently. I laughed sadly, "That's not even half of everything that has happened..." After about a solid ten seconds he finally speaks, "How do you feel about Harry....?" "H-He's such a good friend! He's so nice to me, always happy, and just so silly in general...but...I don't know...I don't see him...as more than a best friend...and I feel like a total jerk for saying that..." Chris answers quickly, "Don't! You're being honest, he'll understand...what about Simon...? You said you kissed him." I nodded, even though he couldn't see it, "I did...in the moment it just took me over. I still can't tell though, I feel like there is something between me and Simon...I feel something that...that I haven't felt in a long time, but that I've also never felt before..." I felt my throat close as I thought about the last time I was in love, shuddering. "Y-You don't have to explain..." Chris already knew a little bit, he knows I used to not be in the best relationship, a toxic one. "I-I just...I really like Simon. I know he's a good guy...but...he's...to good of a guy." "What!? What do you mean!" Chris says over the phone urgently. "Not even talking about how handsome he is...he's so kind. He would give the world to someone he cares about, he would do anything. He's protective, but so sweet, so funny...I don't deserve it!" "Y/N never say that! Of course you do...you only deserve the best...Simon's a great guy, and it's pretty obvious he defiantly feels something, just give it a shot!" I could hear yelling from over the phone, "That was my sister, I have to go, but text me later. See you soon Y/N!" Before I could say another word, he was gone. Sighing I chucked my phone, why was it so difficult to talk to a guy. Suddenly screams erupted throughout the house, "SIDEMEN MOVIE IS BACK BABY!" Screamed JJ. The boys started yelling, and soon you could hear footsteps stomping out from everywhere. I exited my room quickly too, and soon we were all downstairs. Me, Freya and Emily sat next to each other on the couch as the boys got giddy. Looking at Simon, I saw that he had a brace on his hand, making my heart drop. When did this happen? It had to be during the match. I felt my face flush as I stared there hard, was he okay. He was laughing and talking with the boys, but seemed to be especially gentle with his hand, he jerked it a little to hard, you could see the pain in his eyes, the way he gritted his teeth, but he just kept on laughing, and no one seemed to notice anything different. Why couldn't the others notice...why did I only seem to notice..."So we've actually been working on the script for awhile, but I thought we should add a new scene." Everyone cheers in victory, but then stop when they hear JJ say that he added a new scene secretly "But we might need a little bit of help..." JJ's eyes land on us three ladies, we all looked at each other with concern, "Oh my days..." Says Freya, "This can't be good." JJ crosses his arms, "We need you to jump off a building with us." All three of us felt our hearts drop, then the boys started reacting, "Wait...US!? WE HAVE TO TOO!" All three of us turned at JJ and said, "No. Way."