Chapter Six: Come With Us

Y/N's POV

I snuggled up in my soft sheets in the dark, "Wakey wakey sleepy head!" Said Josh laughing. I moaned and turned the other way, hiding deeper in my sheets. Then I finally realized what was happening. I opened my eyes, the room was still a little dark. Simon and Josh were looking down at me. They helped sit me up. "We tried to pack everything of yours, but you might want to double check." I nodded, "When is your guy's flight?" I stood up, just feeling a little dizzy. Simon kept his eyes on me, I could feel him watching me. I walked over to my little suitcase. "We didn't pack the clothes...cause ya know.." He ruffled his hair nervously. I walked over to the little stand, I understood why. I wouldn't really like them touching my bra's and underwear. I don't think they'd like it very much easier. I grabbed all my clothes and chucked it into the suitcase. I nodded, "Yup that's everything!" Josh walked over to my suitcase and picked it up. Simon reached out for my hand, sense I was sitting on the floor. I grabbed it confused, "What?" Josh looks at Simon, "You shall do the honors." Simon smiles and looks at me, "Why don't you stay at the Sidemen house for a little while. That is, if you want too." My eyes lit up, "Seriously!?" I wouldn't have to leave Simon or Josh..this couldn't be real. They were letting me live with them for a little bit?! I'm with the Sidemen? This isn't real...no...pity. I can't take that. "You don't have to feel sorry for me." I took the brush from the side of the suitcase and went into the bathroom, turning on the light. My head felt like it was going to spin of my head, making me feel a little nauseous. I combed out my hair harshly, "I don't need pity." I combed my hair harder with every word. I put my arm on the counter, gripping it hard, keeping myself steady. I felt hot and sticky, I so needed a shower. What if I stink!?  I could hear them talking out there. Suddenly the lights flash off, "Y/N you can't have the lights." I walk over and flick them on, "I'm fine!" I snapped. I threw my toothbrush on the counter and stormed out, leaving him in the room. I walk back to the bedroom, seeing Josh giving me a sad look. I clenched my stomach, stopping my stomping. Simon slowly walked back into the room. I was now standing before the two of them. "N-Now don't you have to leave!" Simon reached out his arm, "We're not leaving here without you." My eyes teared up, I felt hot and cold. "Why! I'm not some charity case!" I felt emotions swarming my brain, not letting me think. Josh lifts an eyebrow, "Y-Y/N...?" Tears fell down my face, I stared down at the ground, not looking at them. "Y-Y-Y/N you need to calm...it's okay..." He puts his hand on my shoulder, I really wanted it there, I really did. But I moved my shoulder away, backing up. I almost fell backwards, I felt dizzy and wobbly. Ringing seemed to go through my ears, I heard them say something, but i'm not sure what...I was on the ground, looking at them. "Oh thank goodness..." Simon says as he see's my eyes open. "You gave us a heart attack." Josh said worried. They helped me sit up gently. "W-What happened...? I remember standing, why was I crying..?" Simon rubs his eyes, looking down with one hand. I remembered why I was crying...because of pity. I can't tell them that, I feel terrible. I did really pass out though...at least I think. I remember it as like a camera, stop motion. I fell...they grabbed my arms before I hit the floor....then waking up. "C-Can we please just go...?" Josh nods and go's into the bathroom to make sure everything was out of there."You think you'll be fine at the airport?" I nodded, hurting my head. "Y-Yeah..." I said instead, even though it was far to late.

-Timeskipppppp-

We landed in East London. My eyes grew wide as we stepped outside. It was beautiful. "This place...wow...just wow..." I looked around, we arrived in a city. It was different then a city in America, like New York. "We would show you around...but it's best if you get home." I nodded and followed along. Simon helped me into the car as Josh jumped in the front seat. Simon still sat in the back with me. I rubbed my eyes dearly. "You should of slept on the plane ride...." Josh said softly, "There was no way I was going to be able to." Simon sighs, "You should now." My eyes widened, "Are you serious!? I'm in London and the first thing i'm supposed to do is sleep! No way!" I felt utterly exhausted, jet lag felt like it was catching up to me, not to mention my pounding headache. I yawned, feeling the weight of the worlds on my shoulders. "You know you're tireddddd!" I gave him a look, "And where am I going to lay? On the hard car door?! Y-You're the only thing on my other side!" He looked down, I swear he was blushing, "You can lay on me..." I looked over at Josh, who seemed to have a smile on his face, I looked back at Simon, with my heart pounding fast, "I couldn't ask of that...." I said softly. He looks up and smiles, "No big deal! D-Do whatever you would like!" I scooted over to him slowly. I gently touched my head to his arm, but not even enough to do anything. "You know you can relax on me, take a little catnap. It'll be purrrrrrfect!" I giggled slightly, but all I wanted to do was close my eyes. I relaxed completely holding onto his arm. I fell asleep.