Chapter Nine: A Little Make-Up Can't Hurt

Simon's POV

I woke up to the sound of laughing coming from the room next to mine, Y/N's. I moved to get up, I took a deep breath. I felt a lot better. My brain felt like it was settled. I looked over at the clock, seeing it was the next day completely. Holy crap I slept for like 13 hours...geez. I was exhausted. I walked into the room, Y/N held a makeup brush in her hand. I gave a huge confused look, they all spotted me at once, laughter erupted in the room. "Morning sleepyhead!" Josh said happily. "What's going on?" I said before even questioned. Y/N was working on Josh's makeup. She spun the chair around, revealing Josh's bruise completely gone, you couldn't even see it. The mood seemed to turn as Vik said, "We don't think it's right to talk about this to our fans...I don't like keeping stuff from them, but that won't help anything. It would probably make it worse..." I looked at JJ, who was already done. Y/N didn't have to do much, sense most of it blended in. She just touched it up, it was pretty much impossible. "That's amazing..but I don't want to wear makeup!" She gave me a shy smile, lightening the mood, "Well to bad. Hop in the chair, your turn...!" She was trying to be cheery, but I could tell it was hard. I stared at her face, the bruise was gone...but so was the scar...it was gone...."S...Simon...?" She questioned softly, her face showed a look of hurt. Oh my gosh I was staring at her in the face. Oh my gosh do something you idiot!? Think of something...I rummaged through my brain, but nothing came. She looked down, GAH STOP STARING AT HER! I quickly sat in the chair, everyone could feel the awkward tension. She spun it towards her, she unraveled the bandaged. "It's all healed, it wasn't to bad of a cut, it just bled a lot...does it feel okay?" She questioned, I nodded, that didn't even hurt, "It honestly feels great." She lifted one eyebrow, "You wouldn't tell me if it hurt." I gave her a toothy grin, "...yeah, you're right. But it really doesn't." I said with a shrug, she matched my style and started to work, "You have to tell me if this hurts, it's not good if it does. Everything seemed to be closed, but you never know. I don't even think it'll leave a scar for long." I kinda wish it did...Y/N's scar was going to be there forever...right across her face, at least if I had the scar on my face, it was like we did it together, kinda.

-Timeskip to two days later-

Simon's POV

I sat in my office, sipping red bull. I worked on editing the video I recorded earlier. Things seemed to be setting back to normal, every day though...she hid the scar. I woke up at 6 this morning....I saw her light on, I could hear her rummaging in her room. We usually all get up at 8. That was at least two hours earlier than she needed too...she was trying way to hard to look good...I think there's nothing wrong with the scar, it shows her bravery. It's hot...snap out of it Simon. I heard a knock on my door, it was Harry. "Hey man!" He smiled, "Hey bro!" We did that bro hug thing, even as a guy I always thought they were weird. I wonder if he knew, "That game was crazy." I said, thinking of a conversation. He nodded, "If something could go wrong, it will! Except for the fact of that we won, that went pretty well. Well, not the player getting hurt. Wait...isn't she here?" I nodded, "Yup, she's in her room." Suddenly he raced out of the room, what is he doing...I ran off after him to see Harry already jumped on her bed. She was typing away on her computer, the second she saw him, she shut it quickly. She was typing extremely fast. I sat on the bed next to them. Harry smiles wide at her, with a grin on his face, "Welcome!" He said slowly waving his arm across the room in a half-circle. She giggled as she pulled her fluffy blanket closer to her, "I should be saying that to you!" He let out a chuckle, "Hey i'm gonna be chilling here for a little bit!" She gives a soft smile, "Then welcome." He gave a bright smile, his white teeth were shinning in the light...she smiled back. You're such an idiot Simon...