Chapter Seventeen: His eyes...

Y/N's POV

I skipped into the house, the boys following closely behind. I opened the door, to see Ethan, Josh, and Vik chilling on the couch. Harry blows by me quickly, "Guess who almost killed us!" Ethan, Josh and Vik all looked over, not sure if they should be concerned. JJ raises his hands as a surrender, "Guilty as charged." The rest join us in the house, as Simon explains what happened. Quickly the three look at Tobi, "Holy crap dude, you're a hero!" He smiles, I could tell there was a little pride in his eyes, "What can I say, it's in my blood." I roll my eyes, "Now that that is out of the way, I gotta go explain what happened to all my fans." JJ gives me a look, "You just wanna show all my fans how much I messed up, don't you." I thought for a moment, then looked up smiling, "Yup!" He rolls his eyes, "Whatever, okay." I ran upstairs without another word, heading into my room to set up my tripod.

Simon's POV:

Everyone started to disperse, leaving me and Tobi, "What are you doing man!" Says Tobi quickly, "Go up with her!" I shook my head quickly, "She's recording." He grabs my shirt, dragging me up the stairs, when we got there, we could here rummaging around her room and her little recording sign on her door wasn't up. "Not yet." He whispers. You don't have to ask her out, just go talk to her." He quickly opens the door, running before I can do anything. She looks up to see me standing awkwardly in the doorway, she giggles adorably, "Well come on it." I do as I'm told, closing the door. She patted to the side of the bed, next to where she was sitting. I sat gently, looking at her. "I had SO much fun today!" She says smiling and I could tell it was so genuine. I felt her blur for a moment, but then she quickly went back into focus. When she was, her hand was gently placed on my cheek, as she moved her face close to mine. My heart started to race, was she about to kiss me?! I closed my eyes, "Simon! I said keep them open!" I opened them quickly, bright red. My head was starting to hurt, I was thinking it was from slamming into the car window, she stared into my eyes, "Their really blue..." She says softly, I could of sworn her face was tinted pink, probably a sun burn. She furries her brows, with a sad look, "Do you have a hard time seeing?" I looked down at her confused, "What do you mean?" She breathes softly, hitting my neck softly. Making my whole body feel numb, "Well earlier you seemed to have a hard time reading the ice cream sign and now you kind of focused off to something outside." She looks towards the window, "Can you not see far away?" She sits back, but all I wanted her was her to come close again, the feeling of her breath on my lips, made my worries disappear in seconds. "Well....yeah, my eyes are just really bad at that kind of thing. The boys have been trying to convince me into getting laser eye surgery, but, there's a lot of risk. And even if I go, I might not be able to get it." She gave me a small, simple smile, but one that could take anyones breath away, "You have to try Simon! I a-actually know someone who did it, my cousin did and everything went absolutely perfect, she recommends it to almost everyone. She was explaining about it to me one day, she said that the risk had a extremely low chance of happening." I sigh, "I guess you're right, i'll make an appointment, it's still just a little freaky..." She pouts her lips, "Awe come on, i'll go with you, okay! You have nothing to worry about, anyways, an appointment doesn't mean you have to do it." I nod, "Okay, i'll set something up, i'll let you get back to your video, thanks Y/N..." I stood up to leave, but she quickly grabs my arm, pulling my face closer, she leans into my face, staring into my eyes, "S-Sorry...I just can't get over your eyes...their...really nice..." I felt my face bright up, "T-Thanks..." I headed out there quickly, before she could say another word.

Y/N's POV:

I watched as Simon ran out of my room, my face was extremely red, i'm such an idiot!? What am I even doing! I sighed, setting up the tripod, then hit record, "Thank you very much past Y/N! Now, to the story you've all been waiting for!" I started to explain everything, even Harry having to go pee so bad, that he did right after the whole incident, unfazed that we almost crashed. This will defiantly make a good title.