Chapter Twenty Eight: Trust

Y/N's POV

My hair ripples as the eight of us stand on top of a building, along with a ton of production, feeling our hearts in our stomach. Me, Freya, Emily, Jesse, Simon, Josh, Ethan, Tobi, Vik, JJ, and Harry We started from the end of the building, as our director yelled, "ACTION!" We all burst through the air, sprinting to the other side. We jumped off the building, feeling weightless...

-8 hours earlier-

Y/N's POV

"I can't believe you dragged us into this." Freya says with her arms crossed. Me and Emily matched hers as we walked into a big building. The boys laughed, following us along. On the car ride they explained how we were going to run through bits of different scenes, and at the end of the day we'll record the big action drop at the end. They thought it would provide some intense, real action. Last time the fans thought the movie trailer was great, so we had to up the stakes. As we walked into the building, the director was already right to work. Jesse slides up to me, whispering, "Do they drag you into stuff like this often?" I shrugged, and went to answer, but the director started talking, "Welcome welcome, boys and girls. Today we have the scenes that you all have already been working on, and JJ's new addition to the scene. We'll be working on the beach scene first. He looks at us four girls and hands us bikinis, "If you are comfortable, I'd like you all to try these on and see what you think." He then hands Simon, JJ, Harry and Vik swim shorts. "Now for Josh, Ethan, and Tobi, we'll be working on your royalty makeup while they do this. Dressing rooms please!" We all head off, getting dressed into our outfits. Us four head into the girls changing room, we all looked at our bikini's, slipping them on. Mine was gorgeous, a deep blue with pink and red flowers on the top and bottom. I twirled around, "This is beautiful!" The bikini wasn't extremely showing either, which I was very relieved for. Freya's was strapless, and a gorgeous red. She smiles happily, "This is perfect." Emily's was also very pretty, the top was yellow and the bottoms were black. She put her hand on her hip, "This is perfect!" Jesse was wearing a light green top with light green bottoms, she smiled, clearly a little nervous. "Oh my gosh you look so good in that!" I said happily, she smiled saying thanks. Freya quickly ran up, hugging her, "Your body looks beautiful, you have nothing to be worried about!" She sighs, "Thanks, but having a kid can really do something to you, but I wouldn't change it for the world!" Emily looked like she was about to say something, but they call for us to come out. We head out and go down to the beach, where the boys are there. All of them were shirtless except for Simon. We all grouped up, and I nudged him in the shoulder, "Not looking to give the fangirls what they want?" He chuckles, "Nah, not looking to be attacked by teenage girls." He smiles, ruffling his hair. I wrapped my arms around my stomach, a little insecure.

-Timeskip-

"OH IT'S SO ON!" I tackled Simon into the water, getting soaked with them. After an hour of recording, we had a quick break. The scene was pretty funny, me, Freya, Jesse and Emily were all playing volleyball. The point of the scene was they had a bunch of hot girls, but they didn't exactly care. Kind of how the first movie trailer turned out when there was a hot chick swimming in the poor, but JJ pulled her back, stepping in front. Soon the others were all in the water too, we were splashing each other, getting soaked, which probably wasn't the best thing to do when we had other scenes to record. Simon wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into the water, I laughed until my head went under, his eyes were open and he was still smiling. We popped our heads out of the water, Simon's hair was flat, right in front of his eyes, he looked up, frowning. We all swam out, cooling off because it was a hot, exhausting day. I treaded water for awhile, soon realizing no one else was having to tread, everyone was standing. I reached for the bottom, but I couldn't reach, "This is unfair!" I groaned as I couldn't touch the bottom. My arms were burning. Simon laughs, reaching out his arm. I grabbed it happily, firstly barely using it, but soon I just rested on his. We all relaxed for a couple more minutes until heading in, getting ready for the next scene.