Chapter Fourteen: Sidemenclothing.com...don't forget about Sidemenbook.co.uk

Y/N's POV

I woke up on the couch, to a soft voice speaking to me, "H-Hey? Y/N wake up." Someone was shaking me gently. I groaned and turned over, "Five more minutes..." I mumbled. I wasn't exactly in the mood to wake up. "Oh, okay. Guess you're just going to have to miss out on shopping." I opened up one eye quickly, "Shopping?" I questioned. Simon, Harry, Tobi, and Ethan were all looking down at me. He acted like everything. Tobi smiled happily as he shoved a camera in my face, I quickly threw a blanket over my face, I silently prayed my foundation was still on strong enough, "I don't think the viewers want to exactly see up in my nostrils!" "Better to see up there then your outfit! Tobi said laughing as he pulled away the camera. He shut it off, he was totally using that. "Agreed, now go get out of your pj's. They're hideous!? No good pieces of clothing anywhere!" Suddenly he pulled up a hoodie from out of no where, and stuck it over my head, he did it completely wrong, my arms weren't even in the holes. Finally I popped my head out. I saw all of them whip their heads to a tripod simultaneously, which I had no idea was there. They all had the same toothy grins, holding their thumbs up. It was so fake. Suddenly Josh ran in with eggs on a frying pan since he was cooking, giving the same goofy grin to the camera, "Sidemenclothing.com!" Suddenly JJ bursted out of the closet, making me realize there was another camera on the book case. He fell to the ground sliding, trying to make a sexy pose, "Offering the sexiest clothing around!" He stared at the camera with the same flaunting eyes. Vik suddenly sprinted from the other room, running on the edge of the couch, just missing from I was sitting and jumped on JJ's back, wrapping his legs around him. He gave the camera that same look and toothy grin. I finally just realized he was holding a book, "A-And Sidemenbook.uk!" He was out of breath from all that running. He wrapped his arm around JJ, pretty much choking him to death. Jide seemed to have no problem holding him up though. This time they all spoke, and decided I would to. I gave the same smile, holding my thumb up and staring at the camera. I could guess what they were going to say, "Get yours today!" We all said in unison. Suddenly Vik slipped, tumbling back onto the couch and ramming right into me! He popped right up, maybe a little red, "Welp, that's a wrap! Good job guys!" He said quickly standing up, obviously sliding away. "Nice thinking with joining in at the end." Harry said pointing out as he looked at me. "So no shopping?" I said sadly. Everyone started laughing. "We'll go another day! Anyway, why would we want to go anywhere when we have Sidemenclothing.com?" Vik chimed in showcasing the Sidemen book, "And at Sidemenbook.uk!" Simon walked up and plucked the book from his hands. He held it high in the air, way out of Vik's reach, "HEY!" He kept jumping up and down reaching for it, but he was nowhere close. He started laughing deviously, "Your fault for being short!" He walked off with the book high up in his hands while Vik chased after him like he was a puppy dog.

Harry's POV

"Are my pj's really that bad!?" Y/N questioned as the two left, she was giggling. I looked at Tobi, we both gave each other side eyes and shrugged our shoulders. "HEY!" She yelled. She stood up, chucking a pillow at the both of us, it hit us both right in the side since we were close together, "You know what! I'm gonna go change. And then we're actually going shopping!" And with that, she stomped off, leaving the rest of us here. Josh slowly crept out of the room, and then went on a dead run to the kitchen to get back to cooking. Jide was making us all eat healthy. We all walked into the kitchen, I opened my mouth to explain that we were apparently now going shopping, but Simon held his hand out to stop me, "Don't worry, we heard it all. I mean how could you not." He was right, I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors did.