Chapter Fiftieth: The Car Ride

Y/N's POV

We hopped into the car excitedly. Tobi, Simon, Harry, JJ and I all decided to go shopping. Jide decided to drive, and Tobi hopped in the passenger seat. I slid into the middle, crossing my arms, "I never agreed to this." I said crossing my arms with a grumpy face. JJ plugged his phone into the port quickly, we all knew what was coming, it was one of his songs. As soon as the beat drop, Harry groaned. It was JJ's diss on him. Immediately we all started screaming the lyrics, even Harry did, and soon we were already on our way to the mall. "LITTLE BOY TRYIN TO GET INVOLVED! COME ON THEN, COME ON THEN LET'S GET INVOLVED YOU PRICK! POSH BOY NOW WANNA WRAP! POSH BOY NOW WANNA SCRAP! POSH BOY 'BOUT TO GET CLAPPED! BY THE END OF THE VERSE YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU NEVER DID THAT, WISH YOU NEVER HIT BACK!" I couldn't help, but keep laughing, we were so dumb. Finally after us screaming for a couple minutes, Harry turns off the song. We all aw as we were having a good time. "I gotta peeeeee!" Harry jumps up and down in his seat. I figured that it was just because of the song, but now I realized he has been straining. "NOT IN MY CAR!" Yells JJ as he turns back to look at Harry. "THE WHEEL!!" Screams Tobi as he reaches for the wheel, jerking the car. I scream as Harry slams into me, and I slam into Simon, causing Simon to slam into the window. The car just skids by a giant truck as it lays on his horn, Tobi pulls the car over quickly as everyone breathe's heavily. I look over at Simon who is rubbing his head. "Is everyone okay!" He yells backwards, looking at us in concern. I was breathing heavily, "Battered up, but i'm alive." I looked over at Harry, who was bouncing even more, "I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" He ran out of the car, going to the woods side, he pulls down his shorts, I turn away quickly, luckily seeing nothing. I could hear the dribble roll down the hill. I stared over at Simon, who was being quiet, I grabbed his arm quickly and whispered, "Simon...?" He looked at me, he appeared to be fine, just shaken. "I-I'm fine...just geez." He looks at JJ, "What the heck Jide! We almost died!" Simon had the smallest smile on his face, these guys couldn't take anything seriously. Jide just shrugs, trying not to smile, "You said you wanted to go out, so here we are." He says looking straight at me, "I said I wanted to go to the store, I never said anything about almost dying." Before JJ could reply, Harry hops in the car, "Ahhhh...so much better." I punched him playfully in the arm, "Was almost dying really worth it." He looks up, "Oh, are we still on that? Tobi that was a mad save, props to you my G." I shook my head, "What the heck is wrong with you guys!" I looked over at Tobi, who was quiet. JJ started to drive again, driving faster than before. "Jide! Don't you learn anything! Just slow down!" I wined as we drove 5 miles over the speed limit. JJ sighs as he slows down to the speed limit, "You have such a thick skull." I said quietly, shaking my head. Harry moves his arm, jamming me in the side, "Harry!" I said looking at him. His eyes were wide, "Sorry miss princess! I don't exactly have much room here!" I sighed, looking over at Simon who was staring out the window, I couldn't help, but be scared he got hurt. He was rubbing his head, I was just relieved nothing seemed to be to damaged. I nudged Simon on purpose, he looked over at me, squinting his eyes, "What do you want." He says playfully. I giggled, "Just to be out of this frickin car!" JJ calls from the front, "Your wish is my command!" He pulls into the parking lot, sending a wave of relief over all of us. Tobi was the first one out, "I'm driving home. And you dudes owe me one, I just saved your lives and your channels." Simon smiles, "Even from the dead i'd still be carrying Harry's channel." Harry stomps over, "You're lucky I just peed, if not i'd be spraying that all over your face!" I tugged on Simon's and Harry's arms, but they were just so much taller, even Harry, "Come onnnn! We survived this long, lets at least get inside before you rip each other to shreds." I continued to tug on them, but I wasn't even close. They may be skinny to all heck, but their tall! Finally they gave in, letting me haul them into the mall, the others followed close behind.