Thirty Eight: Everything I've Ever Wanted

Simon's POV:
I walked hand in hand with Y/N, bringing her to my room. She looked up at me with curious eyes as I brought her into my room when we arrived, a single camera was set up on a tripod. She scrunched her face, "Are we recording a video?" She questioned. I glanced down nervously, I wanted to make things public with her. It's been almost six months now, it's killing me not having everyone know. I dragged her into the room, closing the door gently behind me. She bit her lip as I swooped her up into my arms. She giggled, "What is all of this about?" I sighed, running my hands nervously through my hands, "It's killing me Y/N..." The smile on her face quickly wore away, a worried look forming, "I want us to be public! I want to shout on top of every building telling the world I'm yours, that you're everything I want." I reach down for her hand, a small smiling crawling up onto my lips, "I want the world to know you're mine, what do you say?" A large smile broke from her face, "YES!" She said happily, I brought her in my arms, twirling her in the air before gently placing her down. We both rushed into the room, doing a Q and A, we made sure the last question was about us dating. "You and Y/N are so cute! When will you ever be together?" The question read. She looks at me, a clear smile planted from her lips. "Well...I answered, grabbing her hand. I looked straight into the camera, "We're together and happy. I think that's all that has to be said." I turn my head to see her looking up at me sweetly. I am the luckiest man alive. When we were done, we were both grinning wildly, "Come here." Y/N said in a seductive voice as she pulled on my hand, leading me outside. The sun had set long ago, "Wow..." I mumbled. She gives me a puzzled look, "It's just the regular sky!" She said laughing. "A regular sky with a not-so-regular girl." She bit her lip, stopping herself from smiling. She led me up to a tree, starting to climb up, "W-What are you doing!" I stammered surprised, but soon I was climbing up after her, and we were staring off into the sky. The clouds rested over the sky, but looking closely you could see the stars starting to peak through. I looked over at Y/N as she stared off into the sky, a small smile resting on her lips as the wind gently blew at her hair, brushing it back. How could I have gotten so lucky? She turns to look at me, lust deep in her eyes.
Y/N's POV:
I grabbed Simon by the collar of his shirt, kissing him fiercely. He held onto the branch above us as I let all of the built-up passion seep out of me, only his lips. He was as passionate as me, probably even more as he left a trail of kisses down my neck, melting me into his touch. I moaned slightly, leaning into it. He soon pulled away, a smile on his lips. I took a deep breath, being high up made me nervous after the...accident. I travelled down his arm, interlocking our hands, "Things that scare me..." I started, whispering, "Don't scare me very much when I'm with you..." I whispered. Simon smiled widely. Both smiling like crazy, we leaned in, his lips were sweet. Just like him. He grins happily, our foreheads leaning against each other, "How did I ever get so lucky?" He mumbles in a husky voice, making my heart skip a beat. "Says you." I smiled. His hand finds my own, rubbing his thumb over my hand. She turns, leaning her head on my shoulder, "Can you believe all of this happened with the football match?" She chuckles, "With me throwing up in the sink?" I was still a little embarrassed, but it felt nice being able to laugh it off with him. "And then I had you lay down against my chest, my heart was pounding so hard." I laughed again, kissing his cheek gently. Thinking back on all of the things we had been through, "Our lives are complicated and crazy, isn't it?" I said, still grinning. I felt him nod against my head, "Yeah, it is." He says, gripping my hand, "But I'm just glad I have you." The colours of the sunset danced along the sky, illuminating Simon as we sat in the tree, "Thank you Simon...thank you for absolutely everything." He touches my cheek, turning his attention from the sky and into my eyes, "Hey...don't go all soft on me" He whispers, "This is only the beginning."

~Story Complete~