Chapter Twenty Three: Meeting The Girls

Y/N's POV

"Y/NNNNNN! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I groaned as I heard JJ screaming my name, "COMING! CALM YOURSELF!" I bounced down the stairs, seeing two females looking at me. "Hi! I'm Freya!" She runs up, hugging me tightly, "It's so nice to finally meet you." She steps back so her other friend can step up, "And I'm Emily." She hugs me a little less hard, but still tight. "I'm Y/N!" I said happily, I felt a little overwhelmed, but they seem like nice girls. In sync Josh and Ethan wrap their arms around the girls. Emily giggles as she pecks his lips, and Freya brushes her hair behind a strand, "Can you believe pretty much seven years and he can still make me blush?" I felt a smile tug at my lips, it was so cool to see them happy. Emily chimes in, "I get more of the butterflies." She scrunches her nose as she smiles up at him, showing her teeth happily. I was about to say that I was very happy for them, but suddenly someone comes up behind, wrapping a strong hold around me, pulling me in close. I didn't even have to look to see who it was. "Same, she gets butterflies every time she looks up into my poop eyes. Isn't that right honey bun?" JJ's teeth shined as his eyes looked mischievous. "You're such a dork." I said as I pushed him in the side, but his arm still stayed tight. Josh and Ethan had the same reaction as me, they rolled their eyes. The other two girls were giggling happily, "I like her, can we keep her? Pleaseeeee?" Josh scratches his chin, "I don't know....she's a lot of work..." Her eyes sparkle, "Please please!" He groans, "Fine, only if she agrees to do dishes tonight." I couldn't help but giggle, "Fine." Emily jumps up from under Ethan's arm, "You know what a new friend calls for?" She questions looking at Freya. She quickly jumps from underneath too, "GIRLS NIGHT!" They clink imaginary glasses, then turn to me, "I don't know...I'm a little behind on editing." Freya throws her hands on her hips, "I don't care, they can deal. Now go throw on a little dress, and be back here." The two girls head up the stairs, "Wait...are you two not wearing dress's?" They whip back around, trying to keep from laughing, "This is a girls night out," Emily quickly chimes in, adding onto what Freya said, "So we always have something up our sleeves." Freya looks down at what they were wearing, they were both in tank tops, "You know what we mean!" And with that they bolt up the stairs, giggling the whole way. "Well they are quite the character." I said giggling slightly, then suddenly realize JJ's arm was still wrapped around me, "HEY!" I tried to push away, but he held me tight, putting his hands on my hips, he bends down so he can talk to me, making me pout, "Is someone done having her little hissy fit?" As he was distracted I slipped out, running up the stairs before he could say more. Storming into my room, I quickly took a big breath as I stared at my closet, I didn't exactly have a dress. Ugh, how embarrassing was that. I needed to go clothe shopping desperately. Frantically I searched around in the closet, hoping I could find something when there was a knock on my door, "Can I come in?" It was Freya. "Yeah..." She opens the door. She was wearing a stunning, little red dress. It was skin tight, her body was perfect. "How come you aren't dressed slow poke?" I turned to my bed, sitting there defeated, "I've got nothing to wear!" Even though I was upset, I could still feel a smirk on my face, "Hold on a minute!" She races off, coming back seconds later with a gorgeous little black dress. It was a V-Neck dress that went a little to far, but was stunning. "I don't know, it's not really my type..." She tosses the dress at me, "Well it is now! Try it on!" Quickly I slip it on, the dress was gorgeous. She comes back in the room with little black heals to match, as I slip them on, I twirl around, "So how is it?" She smiles ear to ear, "Gorgeous! Now stay here!" She heads outside the door, grabbing Emily. She's wearing a black dress with flowers all over it, "Oh my gosh!" They both stood together, drop dead gorgeous. How could I even compare. "You guys are....wow." She giggles, her face red, "Thank you. Come on, lets go show the boys our beauty, isn't that the point of a girls night!" He hobbles out quickly, the heals being a little to big for her. Taking a deep breath I headed downstairs. Below I could see everyone from the sidemen. Freya walked in front, then Emily, then me. As soon as Josh saw Freya he stepped up, kissing her gently on the cheek whispering, "As gorgeous as always." Then Emily walks in, and you could see Ethans jaw drop to the floor. She giggles as he comes up hugging her. I walked in as the boys stared at me, not saying anything. Simons face looked like it flushed immediately, his eyes quickly darted off of mine. It was a couple days so they were no longer dilated. My eyes traveled to Harry as he stared down at the floor, like there was something there that was the most interesting thing he has ever seen. "Well if no one is gonna say it, then I might as well say it. You look drop dead gorgeous." Says JJ Via abruptly. I felt my face heat up, "Thanks Vik." The boys all muttered in agreement, but tensions were a little high. Glancing over at Simon, I could see his hand in his pocket, fiddling with something.

Simon's POV

The ring felt heavier in my pocket, I wrapped my fingers along it, holding it tight. Maybe one day I would build up the courage to ask her out, then I could give this to her, showing her I was committed. I couldn't see anyone else that was better for me. "We better get going. Says Freya.

Y/N's POV

All the boys walk outside with us. As Freya and Emily hop into the car, Josh and Ethan kiss them goodbye. I was about to hop in, but Simon grabbed my hand, "Can we talk quickly?" He says raising his eyebrow. I smiled, nodding. I hoped Simon couldn't feel how much I was shaking, I was so nervous. He pulls us behind just so no one could see us, I leaned against a tree, "What's up?" I mumbled softly. He looked hard at the ground for a moment, then his eyes traveled up my body, slowly landing on my eyes. "I-I just wanted to say you look gorgeous...I mean you always look gorgeous! I uh just mean..." He ruffles his hair nervously, "You look great. That's what I mean." I felt my heart skip a beat as my eyes wondered all over his face, "Thanks Simon..." He looked down, staring at my hand. He slowly reached for it, asking if it was okay. I nodded as he grabbed it, rubbing it gently with his thumb, "Don't drink to much, if anything goes wrong make sure you call me." I was now grinning ear to ear, "I'll be fine Simon, I promise." He sighs, but then pulls together in a smile. There was just something so off with him. I knew he was nervous. His hands were shaking slightly as he held it in mine. But maybe that was just mine. I could see him hesitating, but quickly he let go of my hand, "Sorry I...have fun." He races off quickly, going back with the boys. I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest as I saw him leave, just leaving me there. A cool breeze washed over me, giving me the chills. Sadly, I walked back over to the car, hoping in as we drived away.