Routines (KISS x Babe)

I always woke up before Ace did. He would sleep through the wildest hurricane if it was up to him. So in the mornings it was my task to wake him up. It wasn't always easy though. He would put the covers on his head if I drawn the curtains. One time he even cried out my mom's name and some very cursive words but it didn't bother me like it still doesn't.

'You gotta wake up, Paul!' I took the blanket off of him.

I only call him Paul for two reasons. One, to annoy him, and two, when I'm angry at him and I want to get his attention.

'I don't wanna.' He groaned into the pillow. 'I want to stay at home.' He searched for the cover but I picked it up and threw it into the other side of the room. 'I hate you.' He moaned and finally sat up on the bed.

He ran his hands through his hair and it looked like a bird's nest after that. It made me laugh but he rolled his eyes at me and fixed it.

'Dress up, eat and we can go.' I said brushing my hair.

It was slightly curly but if the weather wasn't too steamy, then it was straight.

'What's for breakfast?' He asked before leaving the room.

'Anything you can find and able to eat.' I shrugged.

We spent most of our time on the road which meant different hotels almost every night. And this day wasn't an exception.

We came home three days ago but today we were flying to an other city where they boys will have a concert tomorrow. And Ace is not that fond of waking up that early in the morning. It's still a challenge for him.

'Where are you? You're the only ones missing.' Peter said, his voice filled with concern.

He always worried about Ace and me if we didn't make it on time.

'We'll be there, don't worry Peter.' I told him.

'Okay. See you later.' And with that, he ended the call.

'Paul, we need to get going. Like, right now!' I put on my sandals, and put some parfume on myself.

There was a taxi already waiting for us outside the house. I had to drag him outside because he was brushing his hair from one side to the other and vice versa.

'PAUL DANIEL FREHLEY!' I screamed his full name standing in the doorway.

'Coming!' He rushed out the door past me.

He can be so childish sometimes. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind myself and first got our luggage into the trunk then I got inside the car.

'To the airport, please.' I told the chauffeur and he nodded his head.

'I hate going.' Ace said looking out of the window.

'I know.' I patted his shoulder. 'But you have me. I'll go wherever you go.' I moved closer to him, and he pulled me in for a hug.

'I know Babe.' He kissed my temple. 'I just hate mornings.' He groaned.

'Really? I didn't notice.' I said in fake disbelief and that put a little smile on his pretty face.

'Shut up.' He laughed and pushed me away.

The rest of the ride was quiet and we arrived to the airport in less than half an hour which left some unpleasantness. Thank God the boys have private planes and they didn't leave us here.

'Finally!' Gene spoke up.

'Good God, you're here!' Peter ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

Somehow he always seemed to be anxious if I wasn't there on time. But on the good side, he relaxed the minute he saw me.

'Everyone's here?' Asked the pilot and we nodded in chorus.

We got on the plane and everyone found a place to sit. Mine was next to Ace's and Peter wasn't too far away either. Paul and Gene were the ones who sat a few feet away from us everytime.

It's been four years since they created the band. And I totally understand them. Their bond is like mine with Ace. Peter is another subject. We didn't get along in the first year. He used to question my moves. He didn't like that there was a girl with them and Gene had the same problem as him. But after Ace gave them a piece of his mind they backed off.

In Gene's case it meant not talking to me at all or just occasionally. We don't hate each other though. In Peter's case, well we became friends. Him being the serious but funny type and me being the funny but mature type. It's been like this since then.

'Will you ever stop drinking mini shots on plane rides?' Peter asked the poetic question.

'Nah.' I wrinkled my nose. 'They taste delicious but their after taste is kinda frumpish though.' I grinned from ear to ear and he rolled his eyes along with Ace.

The planes were my all time favourites. They had lots of mini shots for my liking and of course food. In the beginning they drank all the shots, and I ate half of the food. But with time it changed. Although Peter, Ace and me occasionally held competitions between us to find out who can drink more. Ace always came out first and I lost all the damn time.

'You should stop now. We're landing.' Paul walked over to us and sat down next to Peter.

We buckled in our seat belts and the plane started descending and the rest of the fun was still awaiting for us.