Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)

My brother didn't say a thing about Gene and me to the others. Luckily he didn't tell our parents either. And he was kind enough to let me stay with him even though I couldn't look him in the eyes after he confronted me about my actions. Maybe he was right and I deserved everything he said.

I met Lexi after we moved out and she kept telling me crazy stuff do to. I got into partying because of her. I had to have my first gastric lavage because she said I couldn't drink a whole bottle of vodka. Turns out I could but it sent me straight to the hospital. My brother had to bail on the current band he was in to check on me in the hospital. I felt so guilty that night just like now. I feel guilty for enjoying life. Mostly because I enjoyed it behind his back.

He didn't care when I had a boyfriend. The only thing he made me promise that we're gonna use protection if that time comes. But it never did with that guy. Actually it did with one of the famous people he introduced me to. I'm not gonna tell his name though. I did it because Lexi told me I was just a little girl andq nothing more and I wanted to prove her wrong. Which I did.

It wasn't a nice first time but at least I got over with it. The men after that were easy thing. Lexi taught me some tricks which I still use nowadays.
But then my brother found out something bad about Lexi and he forbid me to ever reach out to her. So I never did.

My relationship with Gene stayed the same except we didn't have sex anymore. But since that day I started spending more time with Bruce instead of Gene and Eric. My brother liked it as I wasn't alone with Gene anymore.

'There's this aqua park not too far. Wanna visit it with me?' Bruce sat next to me on the floor.

'Sure, why not.' I smiled. 'I just need to tell my brother first.' I added.

'No need. I already asked him and he said yes.' Bruce grinned.

Wow. Was my brother setting me up with Bruce or was it just me imagining things?!

The remaining of the rehearsal was uneventful. When we went home I asked Eric if he was setting me up or something like that.

'I would never. He's old too. But not as old as Gene. Besides I know you love aqua parks and I thought it would be good for you.' He said, his arms crossed as usually.

'Thanks Eric.' I hugged him.

'It's nothing, Y/N.' He hugged me back.

'I hope one day you'll forgi -' I mumbled into his chest.

'I already did.' He interrupted me. 'I was too angry that day and I shouldn't have said those things to you. You're not a whore, Y/N. You're my little sister who just wanted to enjoy life in a different way.' He caressed my back.

'I love you, Eric.' I hugged him tighter.

'Love you too, sis.' He did the same. 'Now go, and get ready. Bruce can be here anytime.' He let go of me and went upstairs.

I choose a loose floral short with a white tank top. I put on my white sandals and searched for my bikini. Once I found the pink thing I put it in my bag along with sunscreen, sunglasses, towels and my cellphone.

I went down when I got ready and Bruce was already there, talking to my brother about some upcoming shor or something.

'I'm ready.' I interrupted their conversation.

'Be good, Y/N.' Eric gave me a hug.

'I will.' I smiled.

'Paul, me and some friends will go out so if you can't find me when you come home, don't panic.' Eric told me.

'I won't.' I laughed. 'Can we go?' I gave my full attention to Bruce.

'Yeah.' He nodded. 'Bye Eric.' He shook hands with him and we left.

It was a wonderful afternoon. I didn't know Bruce can be this funny if he wants to.

'You're so lucky.' I said laying on the sunbed.

'Why?' He rested his head on his hand.

'You knew Eric Carr. I loved him. I loved his style of drumming. My brother's is nothing compared to Carr's.' I said daydreaming.

'Your brother is a pretty good drummer himself, ya know.' He admitted.

'I know. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for his talented ass.' I laughed. 'Can you tell me about Carr if I ask you nicely?' I looked at him.

'He was a really great man.' He looked me in the eye. 'He was so energetic and full of love. The fans loved him endlessly. He was nice and easy going. He played so many instruments and was good at every one of them. Sadly he got heart cancer and died a year later.' His eyes were watering a little. 'He would've loved you.' He sighed.

'My first KISS concert was in 1989. It was my 16th birthday present. My mom came with me. I loved the whole show. Then when we were about to leave we saw Eric outside the stadium. Mom held my hand, we walked up to him and asked for his autograph. I still have it. Actually it was my first autograph ever.' I smiled at the memory.

'It's sad that he's gone.' Bruce bit on his lower lip.

'It is.' I smiled. 'But let's talk about something happier.' I sat up.

'Why don't we try the slide inside the grotto? He stood up extending his hand for me.

'Sure.' I took his hand and we went into the cave.

Bruce took me home, and before I could leave his car he gave me a kiss on my cheek. We said goodbye to each other and he went home. When I walked up to my house I saw a shadow of a person. First thing that came to my mind is that it could be a paparazzi or some intruder. But no. It was Gene.

'Where were you?' He asked looking at me.

'At the aqua park.' I walked past him to open the door. 'With Bruce.' I added to get on his nerves. 'You wanna come in?' I turned to look at him and he nodded.

We went inside and sat down in the kitchen. I poured ourselves some orange juice and started talking.

'Why did you come here?

'Cause I wanna ask you something.' He took a sip from his glass.

'Shoot.' I shrugged.

'I want you to be my daughter's godmother.' He said simply.

'Why?' I narrowed my eyes.

'Because I want you in my life. One way or another. I wanna look out for you.' He reached for my hand on the table. 'So, what do you say?' He squeezed my hand.

'You have to talk to Eric first. If he's in, I'm in.' I nodded.

'Thank you.' He smiled.

'Anything else?' I played with my glass.

'Well, I had some things in mind.' He smirked.

'I think you should leave before I get too tempted. My brother could be home any time.' I pulled away my hand.

'Fine. I'll ask him tomorrow.' He got up. 'Good night Y/N.' He kissed my forehead.

'Goodnight Gene.' I said.

Thank God my brother only arrived an hour after Gene left. Though I told Eric about his visit. He was hesitant but agreed to me being Gene's daughter's godmother. Under one condition, I'll never sleep with him again and I promised him.

But I'm not sure if I'll be able to resist him for the rest of my life though. One way or another, I'll get in trouble sooner or later.