You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)

Requested by minithomass
Hope you like it! 💕
_______________________________________

'What do you know about romance?' I rolled my eyes at Ace.

'A lot, actually.' He winked.

'You don't know anything.' I argued.

I liked to pick on him because it always made him kind of annoyed.

'You don't believe me, do ya?' He stopped walking. 'How about I show ya?' He crossed his arms.

'What do you mean?' I blinked not knowing what he was talking about.

'I'll take you on a date.' He got to the case.

'You're out of your mind!' I laughed nervously.

I've always had the hots for him but I didn't think he would actually ask me on a date once.

'No, I'm not. I'm dead serious, Niko.' He said. 'Tomorrow. Be ready at 7.' He smiled.

'Wait. What?' I shook my head.

'I'm picking you up tomorrow at 7.' He grinned. 'And I'm gonna show you how romantic I can be.' He wriggled his eyebrows.

'You're crazy.' I mumbled under my breath.

And luckily he didn't hear it. He walked me to my room and then left me.

I closed the door behind myself and ran up to my room. I took a quick shower then went to sleep.

I couldn't sleep though because my mind was going nuts thinking about different scenarios. What if he won't show up and I'll feel like a complete idiot.

But again, he was the one who asked me out. And I shouldn't think too much of it. He could get any other woman if he really wanted to.

The following day came early and I didn't know what to do. I was walking around the house making my mom nervous. But I didn't tell her my main problem. She would only talk me out of it or make me worry even more.

Then 7 pm came. I was dressed up in a plain red dress with my beloved black high heels. Apart from these, I didn't make much effort. I let out my hair and I put on mascara.

The doorbell rang which made me panic. I took a deep breath and stood up. I went to open the door and there was he dressed in a tuxedo.

'Wow.' I looked at him.

I didn't know he could pull it off.

'You look beautiful, Cupid.' He said.

'Thank you.' I blushed.

'Ready?' He raised a brow and I nodded.

We got inside the car. I thought we would go to a restaurant but we didn't. We've been driving for a while now when I spoke up.

'Where are we going?' I asked him.

'To a quiet place.' He said. 'Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you.' He laughed.

I just rolled my eyes, he didn't change overnight.

We arrived to a house that looked a little abandoned from the outside.

'Come on.' He opened the door for me.

I was a bit hesitant but I went inside with him. And I was surprised in a good way. The house looked amazing inside.

Not too colorful but not too dark either. A good mixture of both. We put our jackets on the hanger and went straight to the dining room. The table was already set for two people.

He pulled the chair out for me then I sat down and he disappeared into the kitchen. He came out with a bowl full of mashed potatoes and another one was filled with roast chicken.

He put it in the middle of the table then spoke up.

'I'm not much of a chef, but... I really hope you like this.' He blushed a little while he sat down.

'We'll see.' I smirked.

He then put some potatoes and chicken on my plate then on his and we almost begun eating when he stood up.

'I forgot. I have red wine.' He rushed to the kitchen.

He poured some into the glasses and we finally began eating.

'I gotta say, this isn't that bad.' I smiled at him.

'Glad you like it.' He smirked and took another bite.

We ate in silence which was a bit weird considering that we always had something to talk about.

'I was wrong.' I broke the silence.

'About what?' He furrowed his brows.

'About you. I didn't know you had a romantic side.' I blushed.

'What can I say? I have a few hidden sides.' He winked at me then drank the remaining of his wine. 'I have something else. Follow me.' He stood up.

I was surprised but I went after him. We went to the living room where he put on a record. It was a slow but melodic music.

'Can I get this dance?' He extended his hand and I took it.

It was a nice yet weird situation. Me, dancing with Ace in God-knows where to a song I don't know.

But I kinda liked it though. I've never seen this side of him before and I liked it. I wanted to know more about him. But at the same time I didn't know if he did all of these to prove me wrong or that he really has feelings for me.

'Can I ask you something?' I asked and he stopped.

'Yeah.' He said.

'Why did you do all of this?' I asked afraid of the answer.

'For you.' He said but he looked a bit confused.

'What do you mean, for me?' Now I was confused too.

'Look, Nikoletta.' He reached for my hands. 'I was waiting for the right time to ask you out. And when you said I know nothing about romance, I had to show you that I know a lot about it.' He confessed.

'Y-you wanted to a-ask me out?' I stuttered.

'Of course. But the guys always made it hard because I'm locked up with them 24/7.' He smiled.

'That's true. But you should've said something.' I shrugged. 'I mean I would have said yes.' I looked into his eyes.

'So that means that -'

'Yes, silly. I like you.' I said it out loud for the first time.

'Will you be my girlfriend if I ask you nicely?' He grinned.

'Of course.' I blushed.

'Then come closer.' He whispered.

I moved closer and he kissed me. All of my worries and doubts were gone the minute his lips were against mine. It felt so natural.

We spent the rest of the night at the house and went back home in the morning. My mom of course asked all kinds of questions. She wanted to know where I was and I gladly told her.

She was happy and eventually I had to call Ace over for dinner. It went well. Noone broke anything and my parents ended up liking him which was a bonus for me.

Thinking back I don't even know why I was being so stupid and why I was overthinking everything.