The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)

Around 1988 after the guys second album came out they had a lot of interviews and had to appear on TV shows. One of them included me as well. Some old friend made that happen as they thought that a certain song was about me. It raised many questions about Ace and me and eventually we decided that I have to come clean.

'What am I gonna tell them?' I hopped down on the dirty couch.

'The truth.' Tod shrugged.

'It can't be that bad.' Jamie grinned.

'Guys.' I looked at them. 'I literally ran off from home.' And at that their jaws hit the ground.

'You did what?' John asked in a high pitched voice.

'You heard me.' I rolled my eyes. 'My parents disliked Ace from the beginning and when he told me he moved out and he's in a band I escaped.' I told them the story's short version.

'Did they search for you?' Tod asked still confused.

'I don't know. I left them a note telling why I decided to take off.' I shrugged.

I never really cared about them after I ran off. All the effort they made towards me was put into keeping me away from Ace. I was a good girl until I met him that I confess. But his lifestyle amazed me. I was in my middle teen ages and he looked hella cute, can you blame me? Well, my parents did.

'So that song is really about you?' John almost whispered the question.

'Yup.' I bit my lips.

'Are you ready guys?' Ace stepped into the room.

'Yes.' We said in union.

Tod, Jamie and John went ahead and I was left alone with Ace in the room.

'You okay?' He put his hands on my shoulders.

'I'll be. I'm still a little restless about this whole telling the world my story stuff.' I licked my lips.

'I'll be by your side as always.' He gave me a reassuring smile and hugged me.

'I need more confidence.' I whined into his chest and he knew what I was talking about because in the next moment he kissed me. 'One more?' I grinned.

'You're one little greedy woman.' He laughed but delivered my request and kissed me, this time more passionately. 'It's showtime, Love.' He held my hand and we went out.

The auditorium was empty but the room was filled with people. They moved big-ass cameras around the place and shouted at each other if something wasn't in the right place.

'Please, sit down.' A tall man pointed at the couches.

We obeyed and did as we were told. The host came in after five minutes, the cameras started rolling and my story would be soon out there.

'Welcome back everyone!' He looked at the camera. 'I'm Michael Queensbury and I brought some new guests. This is Ace Frehley, Tod Howarth, Jamie Oldaker, and John Regan from Frehley's Comet and last but not least, the beautiful wife of Ace, Anastasia Bebineaux. Welcome guys.' He said after introducing us.

'Hi.' We said back.

'What an amazing team. This is your second album together, right?' He asked.

'Yes, it is.' Jamie smiled.

'Was is hard to write songs for it?'

'Not really.' Tod snickered. 'We got inspiration from everywhere.' He smiled and I started to feel uncomfortable.

I knew where this would lead and soon the spotlight would be on me.

'There was a rumor going around that one of your songs were inspired by Anastasia's life.' He sounded strict.