It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)

Y/N/N = your nickname
Y/F/N = your first name
Y/L/N = your last name
Y/H/C = your hair color
_______________________________________

Being in love with Paul Stanley is exhausting especially if he doesn't know about it. I've been in love with him since high-school but I never had the courage to tell him. He was strange but kinda cute. We had a few lessons together and were friends. We hanged out after school until he had to go home. I always believed in him even if the others didn't. I supported his ideas.

Sadly whenever I tried to tell him my feelings I got tongue tied so it never happened. Instead I had a lot of other boyfriends. It was easier to lie to them than tell Paul that I love him. He never liked any of my boyfriends but I didn't care. I dated them so I could forget about him.

My feelings for him never disappeared though so now I'm going to one of his shows. I even bought a backstage pass.

'You sure you wanna do this?' Becca asked me.

'I love him Rebecca, I have to tell him. If not tonight then when?' I whined.

'Aren't you afraid that he's gonna reject you? I mean, you had all those years in high-school but you never told him.' She put his hair up in a bun.

'I know. But it's worth a shot.' I looked at the ceiling.

'What are your going to do if he says no?' Becca jumped on the bed.

'Try to forget him and move on with my life, I guess.' I shrugged.

'Y/N, he's a rock star. It's gonna be hard for you to forget him.' She smirked.

'I know.' I sighed.

After whining for an hour I finally got up and changed into a high waisted jean, a white crop top and put on my black leather jacket. For footwear I choose white sneakers. Apart from the black mascara I didn't put on any make-up for my best friend's advice. I also put my long, Y/H/C locks up in a ponytail.

'Am I good?' I asked looking at my reflection in the mirror.

'You're an absolute babe in this outfit, Y/N/N.' Becca smiled at me in the mirror. 'Go and get that man.' She winked.

'I hope he'll understand.' I sighed nervously.

'He will. If not then he's just as big of an asshole as the rest of the men.' She stated.

She was always angry at men since he had that boyfriend who didn't treat her the right way. That's kinda the reason why she has trouble dating. But I don't blame her. I made worse mistakes, like not telling Paul my feelings and dating other boys instead.

'You know he's not.' I rolled my eyes.

'Say that after he dumps you for a hot model.' She fixed my collar.

'You're such a mood killer, Becca!' I turned around to slap her on the head.

'Auch.' She patted her head where I slapped her. 'And you're aggressive.' She stuck out her tongue at me.

'Whateva.' I rolled my eyes. 'I'm going now. I'll tell you everything tomorrow.' I hugged her.

'Be safe, and even if things won't work out, get me their autographs.' She grinned.

I just rolled my eyes and stepped out of the house. The taxi was waiting for me already so I quickly hopped in and told the driver the address. It a 30 minutes drive but considering the other drivers it was fast. I payed the guy and went in line. I had to wait another 30 minutes before the guards started letting in the people.

They asked for the tickets and then you could go in. I was in the second row in the middle so I had the perfect spot. To be honest it was my first KISS concert ever. I had to save up money so I could buy these tickets and I had yet to decide if it was worth it or not.