Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)

Requested by blackstar124

_______________________________________

It was around one in the afternoon when I suddenly got bored. I did everything you could possibly imagine but being trapped in a hotel room isn't that fun at all. Thanks to my brother, Ashley I couldn't go out by myself. Wherever I go, he comes too or just sends a bodyguard instead. But today was different. He didn't let me out of the hotel where we stayed nor did he sent a guard. I was alone and let's face it - bored. I sighed laying on the bed watching the ceiling. I started to count the cracks on it but I only found three so I quickly lost interest.

'I'll kill you Ash.' I murmured to myself when the door suddenly swung open.

'Get ready Debs.' My brother stormed in.

'Why?' I stood up immediately.

'The guys decided we should visit the amusement park nearby.' He said arms crossed.

'Oh, so suddenly I can leave the building?' I asked him, my brows furrowed.

'Don't be so dramatic, sis.' He rolled his eyes.

I didn't say a word but we went down to the hall where the others was waiting for us.

'What park are we visiting CC?' I asked the drummer.

'KISS World.' He grinned and my eyes lit up with fire.

'Can we go?' Andy asked with a big grin on his face and we all said yes.

Finally something was happening. Don't get me wrong I love being at their concerts and I love that my brother takes me on tour with them but sometimes I get bored. Like today. So I was extra happy when he said we're going somewhere other than a stadium.

Them being famous, we had to put on sunglasses and hats so we could get there unnoticed. But when we arrived they didn't care anymore. And neither was I.

'OH MY GOD!' I screamed when we entered the place. 'It's awesome!' I looked around.

'Yeah it is.' Jinxx said smiling.

We discovered every inch of the park by three o'clock. It was huge and I was mesmerised.

'Lee-Lee, buy me a hot-dog please.' I used his least favourite nickname.

He rolled his eyes but gave in. I didn't want to stay with them this time so me asking him was kind of a distraction so I could wander off by myself. I love being out on my own, something I rarely get to do because of the boys. Ash has been very protective of me since he found out my big secret. Sadly he had to tell the others which I didn't like at all in the beginning. But then I understood that he had to it. He couldn't lie to them about it.

I was walking with my head facing the ground so I didn't watch where I went. There was people everywhere and I happened to bump into one. A tall guy, wearing brown baggy pants, and a green t-shirt.

'Sorry.' I said sheepishly.

'No problem.' He said with his mouth full. 'I'm Shaggy by the way.' He introduced himself now that he swallowed his food.

'Debra.' I said smiling.

'I'm Scooby.' A dog came out of nowhere.

A talking dog! Knowing my condition I wasn't that surprised though.

'Care to join us?' Shaggy asked me.

And I thought why not so I said 'Yes.'

We stopped at every station that had any kind of food but eventually arrived to the biggest roller coaster in the park.

'Hi guys.' He waved towards a guy and two girls and I did the same.

'Guys, this is Debra.' He pointed at me. 'Debra, this Velma, Daphne, and Fred.' He introduced them and we said hi to each other.

'You have the perfect timing. We were just about to meet KISS.' Velma said and my eyes once again lit up with fire. 'Come with us, Debra.' She smiled and I went with them.

We entered a building - against my liking. I love being outdoors but I didn't complain this time. We went through a long hall that led us into a room. Fred opened the door and we girls went in first. And there they were. The members of KISS. The band that - among others - inspired my brother's band. I was in awe when I looked at them. Especially the one with the Catman make-up. I couldn't get my eyes off of him which became kinda awkward after a minute.

'Debra meet Starchild, Spaceman, Demon and Catman.' Fred introduced me to them.

But all I could do was letting out a faint 'Hi.'

The minutes passed by and I couldn't say a word even though the people around me were talking about everything. Also I was getting really restless.

'You're not that talkative, are you?' The Catman poked my side.

I didn't know what to say so I nodded.

'Wanna take a walk?' He offered me his hand which I took.

We left the building and that's when I realised why I was feeling antsy. It was getting dark and I was alone - I mean without my brother and his band mates.

'Why are you so quiet?' His smile adoring.

'I-it's the night.' I said stuttering.

'Don't be afraid. I'm here to protect you.' He fixed his posture, and placed his hand on my back.

'It's not that.' I said quietly.

'Then what?' He stopped. Now he took both of my hands in his. 'I can't be that scary.' He laughed.

'You look pretty handsome though.' I shrugged shyly. 'It's something else.' I gulped hard feeling the first signs in my body.

'You're beautiful.' He placed a mop of my hair behind my ear and I blushed.

I didn't know what to do or say but I didn't have to as I felt the Catman's lips on mine.

This is when the unavoidable happened. As soon as he kissed me I turned into a Werecat. I pushed him away and hid my face with my hands.

'Please go.' I cried out.

'Why?' He placed his hands on mine.

'Debra, look at me.' He pushed my hands away giving him access to look at me. 'You're beautiful.' He smiled. 'The prettiest girl I've ever seen on planet, Earth.' He told me.

'You're not scared?' I snuffed.

'Why would I be?' He grinned.

'Because I'm a Werecat.' I turned my face down so now I was looking at the ground.

'I've seen crazier things.' He put a finger under my chin. 'As for that, I'm not ordinary either.' He said looking into my eyes which lit up again like the forth of July.

He kissed me again regardless of my appearance and that's when I knew that I found something special in the Catman.