Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)

Requested by ImAHoeForKISS
____________________________________

'Fuck off!' I said.

'Where are you going Liz? Seriously? Come back! We need to talk this through!' My - now - ex boyfriend shouted after me.

'There's no way in heaven or hell that I'll spend one more minute in the same room with you!' I raised my voice angrily at him.

He cheated on me and I caught him and he has the nerve to ask me to stay. Fuck no! What is he thinking?

'By the time I get back, I want you out of this house! Pack your stuff and leave! You've got a few hours.' I grabbed my jacket from the hanger and I left the house.

I was furious. I was angry. I wanted to punch him and that stupid bitch too. But I'm a cool person. I don't hit others. My mom raised me to be better. That's why I left the place to take a walk and think things through.

I gave Nick everything he ever wanted. All he had to do is ask. But he overstayed his welcome in my heart.

Originally I wanted to take a walk around the neighborhood and then go back and talk with Nick. But I changed my mind when I noticed my favorite bar is open. So I looked around the street that was so busy with people and cars and ran across the road to the bar.

A few drivers honked at me and one almost hit me but it was worth it. I was finally in the bar. And it was actually pretty crowded. Unusual. Not a lot of people visit it because there's a more popular one a few blocks away. But I didn't mind. At least I could listen to other people's problems and not mine.

'Whiskey on the rocks, please.' I asked the bartender when I sat down on the barstool.

I fidgeted with the coasters on the counter while I was waiting for my drink.

'There you go.' He handed me the drink I ordered.

'Thank you.' I smiled.

I stirred the ice cubes in my drink with my index finger then I licked the whiskey off of it. It tasted terrible and strong. But that's exactly what I needed.

I grabbed my glass and turned around on the stool to look at the people in the place. Everyone was talking to each other. There was a blonde girl who complained about her parents to her friends over some beer.

There was a couple drinking coke and smiling and blushing. It was probably their first date. Then there was this lonely man sipping wine in the corner. He looked up from time to time. He was probably anxious. Or maybe he was waiting for someone who never showed up.

The others were just having fun. They talked and laughed and played cards or played darts. Two guys even played snooker.

Everyone was happy in a way. Except me. I was mad and I felt betrayed. As if someone ripped my heart out and stepped on it.

'Can I get another?' I asked the bartender for the twelfth glass a couple hours later.

'Hey, I think you should slow down.' I heard a strong Bronx accent.

I live in Buffalo. So I know when someone isn't from around.

'Mind your own business.' I flipped the guy off.

'Aww. What a decorous lady.' I heard another man talking.

He didn't have a Bronx accent though.

'Am I hallucinating or there's really two of you?' I turned to look at him or them.

After this many whiskey I couldn't really tell.

'We're not the same person.' The taller one spoke up. 'But there's really two of us.' He laughed.

'Can we sit down here?' The shorter one asked.

'Sure.' I shrugged.

'Why the whiskey? And the... long face? Oh, silly me. My name's Eric. And this is Ace.' He introduced themselves.

'Liz.' I reached for their hands to shake them. 'And uhm... I caught my boyfriend cheating on me.' I sighed.

'Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.' The short guy, I mean, Eric patted my shoulder.

'Can we do anything for you? To cheer you up a bit?' Ace, the tall guy, asked me.

'Buy me more drinks because I'm broke and I can't afford anymore whiskey.' I suggested. 'No, I'm just kidding.' I added quickly.

'It's fine by us.' Eric shrugged with a cheeky smile.

'Wanna play darts?' Ace nodded towards its direction.

'I suck at that.' I grimaced.

'That's what makes it funny.' Eric winked.

'Come on.' Ace helped me get off of the barstool.

We walked to the other side of the bar where they had the darts board hanged on the wall. We waited for the guys to finish their game then they left us.

'Okay, how does it work?' I asked.

'You grab one of these and just throw it at the board.' Ace explained.

'The one who scores more, wins.' Eric grinned.

We played that for half an hour until I almost hit someone so we had to finish. Then we played snooker for an hour before went onto playing cards.

'Got anything else to do here?' Eric asked as he shuffled the cards again.

'I've got an idea.' I bit my lips as I nodded towards the bathroom's door.

'Like the way you're thinking.' Ace laughed.

A little fun never killed nobody. And you only live once. And you have the right to have fun when you got cheated on.

___________________________________

Sorry it took me so long. I hope ya like it!❤️