You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)

I was soaking wet from standing in the rain for too long. But I had to talk to Bruce. Things got a lot more worse since we last spoke.

I knocked on the door and it opened after a few minutes. He was both terrified and confused to see me.

'Are you nuts?' He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the house.

He took a final look outside making sure noone followed me here. Then he locked the door and went to look for a towel. But one wasn't enough.

'Go. Take a hot shower. I'll make sure everything's locked.' He sighed.

I nodded slowly and went to the bathroom. I took off my wet clothes and opened the tap. Instead of a shower I made myself a nice warm bath. Once the tub was filled with enough water I stepped inside it and got comfortable.

The water was hot, it almost burned my skin but I didn't care. I had to let out everything. And this bath was the way to it.

'Everything's secured.' He said outside of the door.

I didn't say anything. I continued enjoying the water but it slowly started to cool down so I got out. Put a towel around myself and let the water go down the drain.

I walked into his room and searched for some clothes. I found a black boxer and a big shirt. I put them on and went back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and he brought me some soup.

I ate it in silence. The only sound I heard was him pacing around the room. I wanted to tell him to stop but my throat was still hurting from screaming too much.

I cleared my throat once the food wanted to go down on the wrong path and he quickly stopped walking.

'Are you okay?' He crouched down in front of me.

I nodded and he let out a big sigh. He sat on the couch but didn't say anything.

An hour or so passed since I arrived. I finally had enough strength to speak up.

'I-i ran a-away.' My voice was still a little hoarse and I was stuttering.

'Shh.' He pulled me into a hug.

My head was resting on his shoulder and he eventually placed me onto his lap.

'What did he do?' Bruce asked.

I shook my head. I didn't want to talk about it. Not yet.

'It's okay. You're safe now.' He stroked my arm.

He was always there for me just like now. He warned me about this guy but I didn't listen to him. He's the most abusive person I've ever met. And it was almost too late to realize that.

But I ran away from him just in time. And I hope he won't find me here. He knows I have a friend whom I've been talking to. But he doesn't know that it's Bruce. He thinks it's one of my girlfriends. But truth is I don't have any.

All I ever had was the Kulick brothers. But I was always closer to Bruce than Bob.

'I-i'm sorry.' I said silently.

'No need.' He kissed my head. 'I hope you're not planning on going back to him.' His voice was stern.

I shook my head.

'Good. I wouldn't let you though.' He added.

I sighed. I knew he wouldn't. He's always concerned and worried about me. So everytime I ran away from my boyfriend he was the one who I ran to. But this time I wasn't planning on going back.