You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)

Requested by tobyh2000
_______________________________________

I was sitting on my bed trying to gather my thoughts. Mike just called me saying that they need my help. Even though I tried to reason with him that I'm far away and unable to help them he still insisted on it. So now I have four hours to gather my stuff and catch the plane. And it's two in the fuckin morning.

'Stupid Gene and his fuckin moods.' I sighed.

I yawned as I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes and stood up. I walked to my wardrobe, picked out some clothes that I perfectly folded and later put into my duffel bag.

'Fuck.' I stepped into the bathroom.

I opened the tap and the hot water started to fill up the bathtub. I stripped down and got inside it then closed the tap and got relaxed. The water nicely surrounded my body. Its temperature slowly turned my light skin into a redder color. But I love warm bath so I wasn't complaining.

I spent thirty minutes in the tub before I got all dressed up. Now I had two hours left. I put on my jacket and grabbed my duffel bag along with the car keys. I locked the house and got on the road. I arrived to the airport after driving for an hour.

I still had half an hour to pass so I quickly checked in and soon I was on the plane.

It was a two hour long flight and I barely slept. Considering both that Mike woke me up and that a five year old was sitting behind me talking and crying for half of the time.

At the airport there was a man with a big sign that had my name written on it so I walked towards him.

'Rebekah Chase?' He asked.

'Yes.' I nodded.

'Come with me, then.' He smiled and lowered the big sign.

We checked out and got inside a black car. We arrived to a hotel that was near the stadium. It was still early for me and it was almost nine in the morning.

I got a key to my room at the receptionist desk and our ways with the man parted. He left the building and I went up to the top floor in the elevator.

I opened the door and dropped my bag on the bed. I was just about to leave the room when Mike appeared in the room.

'I'm so glad you came.' He rushed to me to give me a hug.

'Nice seeing you too.' I hugged him back. 'If it were up to me I wouldn't be here now. But you gave me no choice.' I shrugged when he let go of me.

'Sorry.' He smiled sheepishly. 'But Gene's in a stupid mood and he doesn't want to perform and you're the only one who can help us right now. We don't wanna disappoint the fans now, do we?' He smirked.

'I hate you.' I rolled my eyes. 'Where's his room?' I crossed my arms.

'The one in front of yours.' He grinned.

I just sighed and pushed him away from the door so I could walk out. I knocked on the door in front of me. I heard some muffled voices but couldn't get a hold of what they were saying.

'What?' Gene opened the door being more upset than I've ever seen him.

'Hi big boy.' I smiled at him.

'Rebekah!' He exclaimed. 'What are you doing here?' He asked surprised.

'A little bird chirped that you've got some issues.' I said innocently.

'I'll kill them.' He murmured.

'Not them. Just Mike.' I shrugged.

'Come in.' He let me into his room.