He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)

Y/N = your name
_______________________________________

My job is the most exciting thing to do. Help four good looking men get into their costumes. Only my husband dislikes it because that means I'm constantly away from him.

He told me to apply for this job when he read about it in the newspaper. So I did. And I'm loving every second of it. Especially when Peter has trouble with his clothes.

I was home for five months before we went on tour again. And we have been on the road for two months now. Though I visited my husband a week ago.

'Y/N, I need yo help!' I heard Peter's raspy voice.

I rolled my eyes while I got up from the chair I was sitting on. I put down the magazine on the table on my way out of the room.

'Yes?' I glanced into his room.

'Some diamonds fell off this shit.' He held up the clothing item.

'I'll be right back.' I sighed.

I went back to my room, grabbed a bottle of super glue and headed back to his room. We searched for the little shiny items and I glued them back to their original place.

We went from one city to another one, and slowly a month passed by since I saw my husband, Matt.

'Y/N, we going out after the show.' Ace put an arm around my shoulders, stopping me from going to my room.

'Why do I need to go?' I whined even though I wanted to go with them.

'Because -' Paul stepped to my left side, while sliding an arm onto my waist. 'Our Catman won't go without you.' He explained.

'He needs his tamer.' Ace wriggled his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

'Tell me again, why I'm working for dumbasses?' I rolled my eyes.

'Because these dumbasses pay you.' Gene appeared from the room.

'Where's your lazy cat?' I looked around, breaking free from Ace's and Paul's grip.

'In the dressing room. He has some difficulties with his boots.' Gene nodded towards the room he came from not so long ago.

'FUCK!' We heard Peter's voice.

'I'll go help him.' I sighed and walked into the room. 'Need a hand with them?' I smiled at him.

He nodded and I crouched down to zip up his boots and fix the stain he had on one of them.

'I could get used to this view.' His husky voice made me look up at him.

He put his index finger under my chin and made me stand up on my feet. He looked deep into my eyes then started walking out. But he stopped before he left the room.

'Tonight's gonna be fun.' He whispered into my ear and left me in the dressing room.

I took a deep breath. I didn't realize I stopped breathing until he left.

Get him out of your head, Y/N. I thought in my mind. I can't fall for him. I have Matt and I can't cheat on him.

The show soon began but I stayed in the dressing room. I cleaned the room. Threw away all the trash and put every make up related stuff back to their places. I folded the guys' clothes and put them near their bags.

By the time I finished with everything, the show ended. I was sitting on the floor, my back against the cold wall, reading a magazine.

First Paul came into the place, then Gene and Ace. Peter was the last person to enter the small room. I gave each of them a towel and their drinks.
Ace and Peter had champagne and beer while Gene drank water and Paul had some bubbly stuff.

'Are we ready to go out?' Paul stood in the doorframe.

'A minute.' I said.

I was helping Peter get rid of his Catman makeup. He somehow failed to get it off alone.

'Done.' I threw away the last tissue that was all black and red. 'Put on your shirt so we can go.' I smiled at Peter and left him.

I gathered my stuff into my purse and within ten minutes we were in the car heading to the best night club in the city.

There were a lot of people waiting in line to get in but they let us in before them. We occupied a booth. Paul told the bartender to keep bringing alcohol to our table. And this is how it was.

Gene stayed sober but he had no problem finding women around the place. He quickly disappeared into the crowd and I'm sure he left the building soon after we arrived.

Paul was only drinking beer, keeping an eye on the dancing crowd, looking for someone to dance with. Ace and Peter on the other hand drank everything the guy brought to our table.

And I gotta admit, I let them bring me into their messed up habit. But I drank vodka and whisky. Obviously wasn't the best decision I made.

'I... We gotta go h-home now.' I tried to stand up but I fell back.

Right on top of Peter's lap.

'Looks like someone's already falling for me.' He purred into my ear.

His breath sent chills down my spine. My face turned red but the alcohol in me made me numb.

'No. I-i'm not.' I giggled.

I put my hands around his neck, trying to push myself up on my feet. But I failed again, so I gave up and stayed in his lap. His right hand was resting on my thigh and he slowly caressed my skin with his thumb.

My mind was going nuts over his actions. And I felt his hand moving further up on my leg. But I stopped him.

'You're a bad cat.' I shook my head.

'Do you even need me?' Ace interrupted us. 'I think I'm leaving you two.' He stood up grabbing a half empty bottle then he left without saying goodbye.

'Looks like it's just the two of us now.' He murmured.

'There's plenty of p-people around u-us, Peter.' I put my head on his shoulder, breathing into his neck.

I felt his muscles move. I suddenly loved the effect I had on him.

'We should go back to the hotel.' He suggested.

'W-why? You're not having fun here?' My head was still resting on his shoulder.

'Yeah. But I'd rather have fun in my hotel room.' His voice started to become more raspy.

'Let's go then.' I said without thinking.

I stood up and grabbed his hand. We went out and called a cab that took us back to the hotel we were staying at.

He held my hand and guided me into his room. I usually spend a lot of time in their rooms because they always need something to be fixed.

But this time it was different. I wasn't in his room because he had a costume to be sewed, or boots to be repaired.
We had something else in mind. Or at least I did.