I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)

'Pete, he's not talking to me.' I closed the door behind myself.

'Who?' He asked exhaling the smoke.

'Ace. He's been avoiding me for days now. He keeps sending me to Gene's room and he knows I hate him.' I groaned.

'I see your point. But try to talk to him, I'm busy kiddo.' He took a rag of the cigarette.

'I'm not a kid anymore. I'm 25 if you forgot it.' I crossed my arms sulkily.

'Whatever.' He breathed out the smoke again.

'Can I take a drag?' I asked hopefully.

'No, it's bad for ya.' He shook his head placing the cigarette between his lips again.

'Then why do you smoke it?' I wriggled my eyebrows.

'Get lost, would ya?' He motioned towards the door.

'Fine.' I turned my back to him. 'You ain't helping anyways.' I walked out and shut the door behind myself.

I walked back and forth in the hallways. I didn't want to barge into his room. He doesn't want me there. And my brother also wants me out of his room. I can't go into Gene's 'cuz he creeps the hell out of me. My last hope was Paul. Maybe he could help me.

I walked straight to his room and knocked on the door.

'A minute.' I heard his voice.

I waited patiently. After five minutes he finally opened the door.

'Oh, hi Y/N. I'm kinda in the middle of something. Is it an emergency?' He asked curiously.

'Well. In my case, yes. In yours, not really.' I scratched my arm.

'Well...' He trailed off looking behind his back. 'I -' He looked back at me.

'It's fine. Go back to whomever you were doing.' I shrugged.

'Watch your language.' He sent me a glare.

'You're older by only two years.' I pursed my lips together.

'True.' He sighed. 'Can you fix your problem alone?' He asked but his eyes begged.

'Yes.' I rolled my eyes.

He grinned and closed the door in my face. Great.

I went down to the lobby and read some magazines for half an hour or so and went up again.

I knocked on Ace's door and it was opened rather quickly.

'Oh, it's you.' He sighed looking down at me.

'Who did you think I was?' I crossed my arms. I started to feel a little upset.

'Your brother.' He shrugged.

'Nah, he's in his room, smoking.' I looked down on the floor.

'Oh.' He gasped.

'Do you wanna go down to the pool or go and eat somewhere?' I was still looking at the doorsill.

'Not really, Y/N. Sorry.' He said and shut the door into my face.

I looked up blinking repeatedly. Did that really just happened?

'Who keeps shutting their door?' Gene stuck out his head to look around. 'Oh, Y/N. Hi.' He waved at me with that creepy smile of his.

'Hiya.' I waved back and slowly started walking backwards.

He made a weird face but went inside his room quickly. Meanwhile I went back into Peter's room.

'Why is everyone avoiding me?' I shut the door walking towards his suitcase. 'I mean, did I do something against any of you?' I unzipped it. 'Ace been avoiding me for days now. Paul is banging some random chick, partly understandable. And you act like my problem with Ace is non-existent.' I took out a bag and from the bag I took a cigarette. 'Of course in Gene's case I'm the one who's avoiding him. But he creeps me out so whatever.' I shrugged reaching for the lighter but he grabbed it before me.