Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)

Y/F/N = your first name
Y/L/N = your last name
_______________________________________

'Don't you dare to ever cut it.' I said while playing with his dark locks.

'Y/N it's my image. They wouldn't let me.' He giggled and his brown eyes lit up with joy. But then I remembered that soon I'll have to say goodbye to this scene. 'What's wrong?' He asked biting his lip.

'You'll leave me in a few days.' I sighed.

'Ugh, baby.' He pulled me in for a hug. 'We have five days till the tour starts.' He caressed my back.

'I know.' I murmured. 'I just hate that I can't go with you.' I sighed into his chest.

'You could come.' He said all of a sudden.

'You're silly.' I snickered.

'Why don't you come with me on tour?' He pushed me away and held my hands in his.

'But... Your fans don't know about me.' I said shyly.

'That's what you're afraid of?' He smirked and I blushed.

I wasn't afraid of the fans in particular. I was afraid because that would mean that we have to go public. We've been together for two months now but I still had doubts. Especially when he had to do concerts. I never went to one since we got together.

I couldn't bare the thought of him finding someone new. Someone better than me in those crowds. The reason I'm afraid is that this is exactly how we first met. I was in front row and also had a backstage pass and that changed my life for good. But I also know that a lot of girls and women fancies him. What if he leaves me one day for a woman his age?

'I don't think it's a good idea.' I pulled away my hands.

'Why Y/N?' He looked at me confusion in his eyes.

'I don't even know your band mates. I mean, I know who they are, I saw them once but I wasn't your girlfriend yet.' I shrugged trying to talk as low as possible.

'You're afraid they won't like you?' He put a mop of my hair behind my ear. 'I bet they will love you.' He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead. 'Look, I'll have rehearsal tomorrow morning. You can come if you want.' He suggested.

'I don't know.' I played hard-to-get.

'Come on. It will be fun.' He kissed my cheek after every word.

'Fine.' I sighed. 'But call them first. I don't want to go unannounced.' I put on a smile.

'Okay.' He laughed and reached for the telephone on the night stand.

He dialed one of the guy's number and told him that he's gonna bring his girlfriend to rehearsal. He fought at the beginning but soon convinced the man that it's gonna be all fun.

When he put down the phone I started to doubt that it will be all fun and games but I couldn't walk out of it. I already agreed to it and I don't want to let him down. It meant a lot to him so I couldn't say no now that he called one of the guys.

'It's gonna be okay, babe.' He winked and got under the covers. 'Go to sleep, because we have to get up early.' He said and I did as he said.

I got under the same cover and snuggled up to Eric. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep thinking about how tomorrow morning would work out.

'Y/N wake up, doll! We'll be late if you don't get up now!' He jumped on the bed making me fall down onto the ground.

'You better start running!' I said angrily while I tried to get up off the floor.