Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)

It was requested by callingaceanderic I hope you'll like it. I tried to put as many people in it as I could. 💕
_______________________________________

Life was perfect. I had a great childhood and I had the pleasure to meet Tommy - my soon to be husband.

'This is really what you want?' My friend asked me.

She never really liked Tommy but she tolerates him because she knows how much he means to me.

'Of course!' I shot at her but didn't mean it. 'We were meant to be together.' I smiled. 'Promise me you'll be there for me tomorrow.' I sat down next to her.

'Sure thing.' She said. 'That's your big day and I wouldn't miss it for the world.' She hugged me.

She also stayed for the night as we made some paper flowers for the wedding. Tommy hired a wedding planner but I wanted to bring something personal into the decorations. So I asked my friend Sara to help me make some flowers which the planner would place at the back of every chair.

'How much left?' Sara whined.

We've been making them for six hours now.

'Twenty.' I sighed.

I was getting really tired.

'Why don't you go to sleep? You have a big day ahead of you. I'll stay up and finish them.' She offered.

'Aww. You're so sweet Sara.' I hugged her. 'You sure you'll be fine with them?' I stood up.

'Of course. It's no big deal. Go get some sleep bride.' She grinned.

'Thank you.' I told her before I went up to my room that I share with Tommy.

But tonight he wasn't here. He had a show five cities away with the others. I begged him not to go but he did anyway. He said it's been confirmed for three months now and they can't cancel it.

I know that's his job but I wanted to spend the night with him. Actually I'm scared he will be late for his own wedding.

*timeskip*

I didn't get much sleep due to overthinking. I was almost up all night staring at the ceiling. I'm a deep sleeper so it was a strange feeling.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

'Come in.' I sat up on the bed.

My friend came and sat down in front of the vanity.

'You ready dear? This is your big day!' She wriggled her eyebrows.

'Yeah, kind of. I'm a little worried.' I bit my lower lip.

'Why?' She asked.

'What if he won't make it to the wedding?' I sighed.

'He will. If not you still have Marie there who will beat him up.' Sara tried to lighten up the mood.

'You're probably right.' I smiled.

'Let's get started sweetie.' She stood up and danced her way out of the room.

She was more hyped than I was and it wasn't even her wedding. I wonder when will they get married. I mean Ace already proposed to her but it's been two years now.

I sighed and finally got out of bed. I put on my slippers and went out to the living room. I still had an hour before the preparations began. And by that I mean the make-up artist, the stylist, the hair-dresser and the wedding planner.

'I made breakfast.' Sara came out of the kitchen.

'How are you so fresh?' I shook my head.

'Let's say late night FaceTiming with Ace does some wonders.' She shrugged blushing.