My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)

Requested by therockergrrl

(So sorry it took me so long but I've been busy with work and my own book which is my priority atm. So sorry if it's not how u wanted it, but this is the best I could do! 💗)
___________________________________

I can't believe I'm watching a tutorial on YouTube. I thought to myself as I put my hair in a bun at the top of my head.

I'm going to surprise my boyfriend at their concert tonight. But I don't really want any of the fans to recognize me as they know me pretty well. Both Tommy and I like to post about us on social media.

'You start with drawing the outline of the makeup where the silver goes after.' The girl said in the video.

Okay. I can't mess it up. I thought.

I fixed my mirror in an angle so I could see myself properly. I grabbed a brush I that I would use for my eyes in other circumstances and started drawing the black lines on my face. The right side of my face was pretty good but I had to redo the left one. Twice.

I don't even understand how can he finish it within an hour. It took me almost forty-five minutes to do to the lines itself.

'No you can fill it up with the silver color. And try to stay in the lines. Which will be a bit difficult if ya doing it for the first time.' She giggled.

Try to stay in the lines. Haha. I rolled my eyes. But the girl in the video was right. It was a bit hard not to fuck it all up and start over. But I managed to do it without messing it up.

'Now you go and paint the rest of ya face with white.' She grinned.

Phew. Okay. That's gonna be easy. I shrugged. And I was right. The last thing I had to do was paint my lips black. Which was the easiest part because I have black lipstick from last year's Halloween.

'Now take a look at yourself in your mirror. You're now the perfect copy of the Spaceman. Or at least similar to him.' She laughed.

Not bad. Pretty good for a first try. I examined myself in the mirror.

Then I let my hair down only to brush it out and put the upper half of it into a ponytail. I fixed my dress and grabbed my handbag which had my phone and wallet in it. But I took out the phone to check my Messages. Their manager texted me saying someone will wait for me at the gates when I arrive.

I put my phone away and took a final look at myself in the mirror and left the house. I drove all the way to the venue and parked somewhere outside. I locked the car then went inside. I met one of the guys at the gates and he guided me backstage.

'Wow. Are you gonna replace Tommy?' Eric joked when I met him on the hallway.

'I can't play guitar so...' I shrugged with a smile on my face.

'Looks good on ya though.' He complimented my Spaceman makeup.

'Thank you.' I said. 'Also. Could you... like... keep it a secret that I'm here?' I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

'Finee.' He rolled his eyes then laughed. 'I won't say a word. Now go and take your seat because we're starting in fifteen minutes.' He checked his watch.

I just gave him a hug and went to take my place. It was close to the stage but no one was able to recognize me.

The show soon started with its traditional style and it was fucking amazing as always.

I tried not to sing along loudly so I won't lose my voice due to screaming. And I luckily managed no to sing. The concert slowly came to an end and I tried to go closer to the side of the stage.