Alex's Redemption (girlxgirl)

(Not actually good with plots. Will just try to write one. But don't judge my story from this. Read the first 2 chapters. If you like it then add my story to your library, wait for updates and actually read everything. If you don't, then might as well leave. But I beg you just try to read the first 2 chapters!)

Alex short for Alexandra Victoria Austin just moved from Los Angeles to Sydney 5 years ago to finish her Engineering Degree from University of Sydney and actually fix her life. She used to weight 200 pounds but lost more than half of it when she moved.

No one actually knew that even though she had many friends, she was so insecure of her weight and actually one of the reasons why she took it all out on partying and drugs. She had a trouble finding girlfriends because of her insecurities but someone fell for her but kept her a secret from her parents but not to the world. Alex's antics led her girlfriend to break up with her thus triggering the worst in her. Never went home, failed most her classes, partied and hung out with the wrong people thus being the reason why she was kicked out of school.

She moved to Sydney and decided to be a better person, actually tried to lose weight to gain some confidence, move on, and fix her life. But what happens when you thought you've finally got everything under control and then love comes and messes it up? Will you fall for that trap again or will you just ignore it and just continue to be the person you've been for the past 5 years?

This is a story of failure, love, redemption and friendship. Hope you like it!

Should I continue this or should i just drop it? :( :) :s

PS: Please help me make a title for this :( HAHA