Chapter 1

|ALEX'S POV|

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – YEAR 2014

 "Alex, Haley!! Let's go. Such turtles. You two move so slow. Remind me again why I live with the two of you. Ohh yeah because we went to the same school, we're friends blah blah blah. Damn it. Can you two hurry, need to be there asap. Can't wait to find my lady/man of the week." Rachel shouted from the living room downstairs. "Be down in a minute Rach!!" Haley shouted back. God Rachel can be an asshole sometimes, honestly I don't know why I'm friends with this lady. I mean me and Haley we're a good team and we're so alike but Rachel.. We weren't anything alike.

Rachel was an actress not yet a famous one but I'm sure someday she'll be a star. I mean even though she was a douche, she was a good actress. She was open minded, she hits on both girls and boys. And she was totally hot, I mean she had a body like that of a model, she had brown hair, hazel eyes and she was born tan. Haley however was an out and proud lesbian, has a girlfriend (they're moving in together soon) and she works as an accountant. She has black hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. She was chubby but she's okay with it and she never thought of trying to lose weight. She was my wingman and my partner in crime. Well me, I'm Alex I work as a head construction engineer and I stopped believing in love and fairytales 5 years ago. I have black hair, and blue eyes. I had a body like a model too, achieved this 3 years ago with all the hardwork, motivation and focus I've invested in losing weight. I haven't had a bar of chocolate, a slice of cake or anything sweet for the past 5 years. Everything for the sake of losing weight. We're all on our mid 20's, no plans of moving out yet (err except for Haley) because we don't like living alone so even though we earn much, the three of us still decided to live together.

Tonight we are going to a party hosted by our dear friend Nathaniel. He's white, and blonde, has amazing blue eyes and has an awesome figure. Nathan works as a model, he is hot like seriously hot like he was God's masterpiece but don't let his looks fool you, he may look like a god but he's actually gay, only the closest to him knows his true sexuality I mean he's a sex symbol for girls. Anyway he was throwing a thanksgiving party because Time Magazine crowned him as the sexiest man alive. And tonight I was the designated driver.

I couldn't actually choose which car to bring but since Haley's girlfriend, Jessy, was riding with us I decided to bring my newest baby, my white Range Rover Evoque, so that we could fit. As I was pulling out the parking lot I got a text from Nathaniel asking us where we were and what time do we arrive at the party. He said he wanted me to meet someone and that he misses me.  Poor Nathaniel got drunk again. He's always like this when he's drunk. I remember the first time we met he actually tried to hit on me but I had this feeling that he was gay so I turned him downed. He continued hitting on me and I continued turning him down, eventually he admitted to me that he was gay and that I was supposed to be his pretend girlfriend so that no one would suspect him. That kind of hurt, but I knew from the start that he was gay and he still was in his closet so I just let it go.

I replied and said that we'd be there soon. After that I placed my gear on drive and drove to the party. When we got there the place was jam-packed. Everybody in the industry was present. Models. DJs. Actors. Producers. Everyone. The four of us entered and immediately parted ways. I went to the bar to say hello to Nathaniel and get myself a bottle of beer. "No hard liquors, don't drink too much. 5 bottles of beer max. You're the designated driver." I reminded myself as I made my way to the bar. I immediately spotted Rachel not far from where I was talking to a girl and the girl seems pissed by her presence. I went closer but remained undetected by Rachel, the girl saw me laughing and she glared at me, it was like she was asking for help. HAHAHA damn she was pretty. I'm pretty sure with that figure.. she was a model.

"You know I'm a singer. And they say singers are the best lovers. Well Miss this might be your lucky night because of all people here, destiny led me to you" I heard Rachel say. God she was too cocky for my liking and the girl doesn't even seem to fall for it. She just shrugged and looked at me again and that was my signal. "Hey Rach, I thought I told you that she was off limits." I said to her.