Chapter 10

Chapter dedicated to @savingrose. Much love, dear! xx 

-----------------------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------

|ALEX'S POV|

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - YEAR 2008

            Please pick up. Please pick up. I tried calling her again for the 20th time. She just wouldn’t give me a chance. I mean I understand why she’s so mad at me but why such a big deal. She knows that Bianca was a very good friend of mine and I told her that I was way over Bianca and that I would never cheat on her. By the time that I was on my 25th try, Bianca woke up and she just looked at me. By the looks of it she knows exactly what is happening and she just got up hugged me and said sorry. “Breakfast downstairs in an hour? Will wake up Haley. I’m sorry again.” She looked at me sadly and left my room. I took a shower and when I was done I checked my phone and then I saw that I got a voicemail from Alice. The time difference wasn’t so much, 5 hours difference. I was in Paris and she was in NY, it’s not that bad. It was 8am in here and it was probably 3am there and knowing Alice she is still awake. I didn’t bother listening to the voicemail and I called her.

            “Hi please I didn’t listen to your voicemail because I was too afraid to hear what you said. Anyway please don’t hang up and let me explain? Please. Love, I’m really sorry. You know how important Bianca is to me. I love her but not in the way you think I do. I love her as a friend. Nothing more. Everytime Bree and I are together, you’re all I think about. Everytime we play around in school I’d wish that it was you I was playing around with. I wished that our relationship was public enough that we could be whoever and whatever we wanted anywhere. I don’t like Bree anymore, not even a single percent, not even 0.01%. She’s like a sister to me, and I care for her a lot. Her family trusts me and my family trusts her. I hope you understand. You’re my only one, you’ll forever be my only one. The thought of cheating on you actually kills me. I couldn’t do that. I just don’t love you Alice Lewis. I love you so much, I like you so much and I trust you so much. And that’s more than just love. I hope you’ll forgive me. Go out with the guy your mom wants you to go out with, I don’t care I’m willing to be your secret lover forever. If you date a guy, I’ll be here patiently waiting for you and I’ll take whatever I can just so you won’t leave me. Please. I love you. I love you so much forgive me.” I told her and tears were actually falling. She was silent and that silence scared me. I don’t really know what to expect from her. This might be the end of something so beautiful that just started, if this is it I don’t want it to end in a bad note. I know that what we have won’t last forever but that doesn’t mean that I should wake up everyday fearing that she would leave me. I’m the kind of person that cherishes the moment and not really counting the days to the future.

            “I’m sorry I overreacted. It’s just that I’m jealous because you and Bianca seem to act like more than just friends. I’m sorry that I wish that it was me in her place. Thing is you know that is never possible. With the chances of my mom finding out, I didn’t want to risk. I really am sorry because I’m making Bianca the outlet of my frustrations that I couldn’t even treat you the way you should be treated. Hey you’ll never share me with somebody else, and I wouldn’t share you too. I will go out with that guy but remember that I will never cheat on you too. If my mom wants that guy and me together then she should wait for forever because as long as you’re around that’s never going to happen. I love you too and I forgive you.” Alice replied calmly. She sounded so smooth but I knew her better than that, I knew that she was crying.

            After the both of us forgave each other we spent about 30 minutes talking to each other. I told her about my plans today and she told me about the guy her mom wanted her to see. The thing about our relationship is that we couldn’t usually last a day fighting, we would make sure that before we end our day we fix whatever is wrong. Alice was so perfect and I keep asking myself how I deserved her. She was precious to me.

            Our conversation ended and I went downstairs to eat breakfast with Haley and Bianca. I told them about our itinerary for the day. When we finished our breakfast we started our adventure. It was Bianca’s first time to drink alcohol and smoke some cigarettes.

            When our day ended we we’re pretty tipsy and super tired so we decided that partying will happen tomorrow and more in Amsterdam. We went to our rooms and changed. Before I slept I texted Alice a good night, I figured she was out with her mom because she didn’t even bother replying. I don’t mind though, I like girls who are family-oriented. It’s sweet and it says  a lot about them. When I woke up around 5am I decided to go for a jog and in the middle of my jog Alice called me and we talked the whole time. She told me about her day and how terrible the guy was. I was just laughing and I realized how much I missed her.

            “Love I gotta go. I’m sorry, I miss you and I’ll see you soon, k? I love you and good night!” I told her she said her part and we hang up. I went back and woke up my two buddies for breakfast. Today we were going sight seeing and we just couldn’t wait. No alcohol for today, that’s the deal. While we were strolling I got a text from one of my friends back home saying that she saw Alice walking around the mall with the girl she had a thing before me, Lorraine. I shrugged it off because well I don’t like believing people telling me stuff about Alice but it bothered me, a lot if I’m being honest. Haley and Bianca noticed my sudden change of mood and I told them not to mind me but them being the best kind of friends of they could be.

            I texted Alice and asked her about Lorraine. She said that they bumped to each other in the mall and since she was alone, Lorraine decided to keep her company. She said that it doesn’t mean anything, but I don’t know I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I acted as if it meant nothing to me and it was okay, we eventually said our goodbyes and I went back to strolling.  

            I can smell another fight coming. I know we just patched things up last night with the Bianca issue but I know that we’ll start a new fight again. I can feel it. It feels like we couldn’t go a week without having 3 fights. Good thing is we are able to bounce back from it right away.

            A week passed and I knew it, we fought a couple of times over the phone but we managed to fix it before we go to sleep. Today we are off to Amsterdam and I couldn’t be more excited. I was looking forward to this since I got the word from my parents that I’m going to spend my vacation in Europe. Amsterdam – the land of sin. We boarded the plane and I fell asleep. There’s something about planes that lulls me to sleep. When we got there we immediately settled into our suites and took a shower. I was planning to look for the best designed pipe that I can buy and bring it home, I was also planning to bring some for my other friends. We went out and we started our sinful week.

            In the midst of fun I got a text telling me that they saw Alice with Lorraine again. Next thing I know my phone was bombarded with messages from friends asking me if Alice and I broke up. I was like what the fuck is going on over there, why was everybody asking me questions about my relationship status. And then I texted Alice, I asked her why people said that and the next thing she said sent my mood from happy to enraged. I wanna go home and strangle Lorraine.

A/N: I'm really sorry for my bad writing, and rushing the story. I'm not an expert writer :( Forgive me!!