Ending up here.

So just a little heads up Brandi's character is played by Joey King

The picture is attached above so give it a look if you want.

[The Future]

Brandi's POV

   I walked down these school halls and all I see is a constant glare from my used to be friends. I opened the front doors to the school and they looked me up and down as I glanced at the ground acting as if I didn't see there faces. They all saw the scars on my wrist, the way I was so skinny and they turned their backs on me for it.

       I exited the building, everyone's eyes on me when I reached flagpole, awaiting my mother in my usual spot away from everyone else. I ignored them and time stopped when I glanced up at my bully Selena or as I call her the off-spring of satan himself. "Where do you think your going toothpick?" She asked, shoving me. I recollected myself. I was already having a horrible enough day. My head was dropped, the shadow casted on my face hid the bruise she'd caused earlier.

Hit her

I snatched my hood off glaring into her eyes and stepping up. This had been my first time ever standing up to her but I was fed up to a point that beating her senseless was a logical option. Before anyone could do anything I'd swung one good time. Everyone erupted into laughter and screaming as she threw off her backpack, getting back up. With a clump of dirt in her hand, slinging it at my eyes I covered my face. Sighing out of the pain of dirt in my eyes. I put my hands up ready to defend myself nearly blinded, I blinked several times. "I'm fed up with your shit Selena!" She shrugged snorting and looking around, rage burning in her eyes. "Who cares? N-o-b-o-d-y does. You're so worthless you know that?" I swung again, missing and she let the jocks move out from around her. They grabbed my arms holding me in place, I sighed. I didn't dare speak. I was going to get it now but I struggled against the toned football players until my eyes met hers. She was grinning evilly at me. "Here does this show you how much your worth you bitch?" She slapped me and everyone laughed, cheering her on. She punched me, making blood drip warmly over my lips from my nose and onto the concrete beneath us. I spit the blood in her eyes and she screamed so I used the moment to step on one guys foot then spun around and knee him in his groin before finding her face with the back of my hand. Was I going crazy doing this? Maybe but the rush it gave me couldn't be stopped. Well, only by my own mother slamming her car door and jogging towards me, heels clicking at a fast pace. Paparazzi close behind her. Selena had punched me in the face, kicking me and leaving me on the ground as black slowly crept around the outside of my eye making it's way in. I watched Demi hit the girl and shove her to the ground as cameras flashed around us. I didn't want to think about how I ended up here but if you must know it's a terribly long story about me finding myself here in Demi's arms.

--------------------------------------
I decided to start rewriting the original not only because I put little effort into it but also because there were so many mistakes and I hate reading books with a ton of mistakes and misspellings. Also if you're new to this book. I'd love for you all to vote and everything. Love you guys lots and thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy this book.

-Hannah