Downward spiral

Chapter 7

Demi's POV

    I woke up feeling a war waging within me. This was one of those days that I'd like to avoid Mirrors altogether but I needed to face this. I rubbed the sleep out if my eyes. Rolling over, my eyes caught on the my iPhones lit up screen which was showing 8:00 am. Ugh, I don't want to get up but I had to sometime and I didn't want to fall back asleep then wake up in the middle of the day being late for another pre-show rehearsal. I rolled off my bed and opened the wooden sliding door separating my bedroom and the living/kitchen area. My gaze immediately shifted over to where Laura and Marissa were sitting watching something on Laura's phone. "Morning. What are you guys doing?" They both looked up laughing. "Nothing I was just showing Marissa this video." I walked over to the counter and fixed myself a cup of coffee turning back around and smiling just as Brandi walked in. "Good morning Beautiful." I sang but when I got no reaction I could tell something was wrong right off the bat. She lifted her gaze from the floor, sitting down on the couch directly across from Marissa and Laura, slouching down. "Oh okay. I see how it's gonna be." She growled at Laura even though her eyes showed she was hurt.

Brandi's POV

I sat across from Laura. She didn't even bother talking to me last night. She completely ignored me and she was doing the same this morning. "Oh okay I see how it's gonna be." I tried sounding angry to mask my hurt inside. Laura looked up smiling. "What the matter with you?" She asked. I let a tear fall and Laura was by my side in seconds. "No, go away! You can't ignore me one day then care another." She hugged me and I pushed her back as her features went from concerned to sad in a split second. "Just leave me alone." I whispered harshly my head snapping towards Mar who stood, coming toward me and I got up. "Take another step and I'll leave this bus and never come back." She stumbled backwards and I turned to run off just as Demi got in my way. I knocked her out of my way and ran to the bathroom's safety closing the door and locking it. I sat on the toilet lid, pain seeping to the surface in tears. This day couldn't have started off worse. I felt a pressing on my mind the same word repeating over and over in my mind as I grabbed the blade out of my pants twirling it in my hand and admiring it before I pressed it down. I didn't move it waiting for the command from the voices. I slid it across once watching the blood bubble up over the surface of my skin. A tear dropped off my face mixing with the blood as I cut once more. It was stupid in the first place to cut on my wrist but there was no turning back now. I got up washing the blood off my wrist and opened the door Demi's arms found their way around my waist lifting me up. "I'm so glad you're okay." She whispered, making sure that Mar and Laura wouldn't hear. My feet landed on the ground and I looked down avoiding her eyes scanning over my body. She took my wrist in her hand, kneeling down and Placing a kiss on my wrist. She looked up, a tear in her eye. "It'll be okay, everyone messes up." Her eyes met mine and she hugged me once again. "I hope our friendship never ends after this tour is over." She said with a smile on her face. A frown appeared on mine and her smile faltered for a second. "That's what I'm afraid of." I said wrapping my arms around her tighter. She let me go and stood up walking back into the light of the other room. I don't think our friendship will ever be forever. She's got her life and I've got mine. We're totally different.

----------------------------------------------

So short update but that's because I was busy and next chapter I'm planning on skipping to the end of tour.

If you have any ideas or anything that's cool just message me.

Stay strong

~Hannah

When I'm goneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें