One last time

Chapter 13

Brandi's POV

    I woke up on the bed in Demi's room. Guess I'd be staying with her this week. I rolled over facing her bed and found it empty, my heart dropping when I heard crying from the bathroom. So many tears of different emotions. It was silent for a second and I got up to check on her but she'd already unlocked the door so I closed my eyes acting as if I had been asleep this whole time. Demi crawled back in her bed and I sneakily got in beside her, wrapping my arms around her. "What's the matter?" She shook her head rubbing the tears away. "I'm fine." That did it. I sat up turning on the lamp despite the fear of the bright light burning my eyes. "God Brandi turn the light off!" I ignored her comment. "Never ever lie to me." My voice was stern and she closed her eyes. "What do you think it is?" She asked upset. "A bad break up." I made my anger visible at this guy... Whoever he was. "Yes okay? So just leave me alone and go to bed." I refused. I couldn't leave her like this. "No. I'm staying right here and making sure your alright even if that takes the rest of the week." She sighed then slowly a smile crept across her face. "Remember when I asked you if you wanted to be my daughter?" She was going way off topic and probably to get her mind off the topic at hand but I was completely okay with this, I couldn't go back to sleep again anyways. "Yes what about it?" She sat up. "Have you thought about it?" There was part of me that wanted this to last. I wanted to be her daughter but then again what would my mom say? I hadn't even seen her in a year. The very mother who raised me, who took beating for me. I'd leave her?then there was the girl that met this wonderful woman sitting beside me. I made a split second decision. Something that I wouldn't recommend to anyone other than myself. "Yeah, I've thought about it and I've never wanted anything more in my life." She nodded happily moving into my open arms and slid hers around me.

Brandi Lovato.

How did I like that name? I absolutely loved it. This was the turning point in life.

--------------------------------------

Super short chapter because I wanted to end it right here. And I'm doing triple updates today so...happy birthday. I'm just kidding I know it's not your birthday and if it is that's awesome and I hope it is amazingly great.

Stay strong

~Hannah