Chapter 5

It had been hours since Lloyd had run off. He'd made his way across Ninjago City, and gotten to the forest. He sat in a tree, in his Ninja suit. His hood covered his face. He muttered to himself about how he would just hide out in the forest for a few days.

Suddenly he heard the rustling of leaves. 'One of my Dad's generals?' he thought as the crab themed guy walked into the groove the tree sat in.

"The cameras showed the Green Ninja  coming into this Grove. Find him." The guys said as more crab themed people walked into the groove. Lloyd watched, until he was pushed out of the tree. "Well. Seems we found the Green Ninja."  Lloyd stood, only for a blade to be stabbed through his thigh. Completely through.  The blade stuck out of his thigh as he fell to the ground. He screamed in pain as one of the crab themed men pulled the blade of of his leg. Blood oozed onto the ground. One of the crab themed people took a photo of Lloyd on the ground, the blood flowing out of the wound onto the grass, with their phone and posted it.

The group of crab themed people ran off, leaving Lloyd to bleed out. Blood seeped onto the ground. Lloyd's vision began to blur. As it did, he saw blue, red, black, and light blue blurs running over to him. "Lloyd!" They called out as Lloyd lost consciousness

-----

Lloyd slowly opened his eyes. He was in a hospital room. He looked around, he was alone. An IV was connected to his arm. He tried to sit up, just as the door opened and a nurse walked in. "No no no. You stay lying down young man." The nurse said "You lost too much blood for you to do anything right now but rest."

Lloyd felt for his mask. He still wore his Ninja mask. "I n-need to get to-" Lloyd began

"Your team brought you here. Everyone in Ninjago was worried. One of Garmadon's generals posted a photo of you bleeding. I... Your team gave me permission to know your identity. Only so I could find your medical records, and insure that you wouldn't have an allergic reaction to anything."

"O-Okay, but I need to go. N-Now."

"You, need to rest."