Chapter 33

Garmadon yawned as he walked towards Lloyd's room. "Lloyd, you need to get up, school starts in twenty minutes..." He said as he opened the door of Lloyd's room. No reply. No tired mumble, no 'Okay Dad.' Garmadon looked into his son's room. No Lloyd. Just a piece of paper on the bed. Garmadon picked the paper up, and read it aloud. "You should've kept a better eye on your son, Garmadon. -Clouse" Garmadon crumbled the paper into a ball and threw it across the room "Dammit Chen." Garmadon yelled, he looked around the room, the window was wide open.

---------

Lloyd blinked as light filled the dark room he sat in. 'Geez, that's bright.' Lloyd thought

"So, you are awake?" A man with a greasy ponytail, Lloyd could only guess that this is Clouse

"Who are you people?" Lloyd asked

"Some old friends of your father's."

"So from when he was evil?"

"Yes."

"Then I don't trust you. At all." Lloyd said, trying to get out of the Vengestone chains "Plus you chained me to a wall, so yeah... I definitely don't like you."

"You should have come to the dock by ten last night then."

"I couldn't. I was on house arrest."

"That explains why the soldiers said they had to break a padlock off the window."

"Yeah, Dad put that there..." Lloyd replied "Why did you kidnap me?"

"Master Chen has plans, and he needs your Elemental Powers for them to succeed." Clouse said plainly "Of course, because no one but you knows the identities of your team, I've already sent out some men to hunt them down. I have an idea of who they may be though."

"Who do you think it is?"

"Your five friends. Jay Gorden, Cole Brookstone, Zane Jullian, Kai, and Nya Smith."

"They're just normal teens. Even they didn't know I'm the Green Ninja. They found out the day everyone else did."

"Then who is your team?"

"I won't tell you."

"I could torture you. But still you won't talk."

"I'd rather be hurt, then let you hurt innocent people."

Clouse frowned, behind Clouse, Lloyd could see another person walking into the cell. "Clouse!" It was just the winey voiced guy.

"Master Chen!" Clouse said, pretending to be surprised by Chen's sudden entrance

"I told you to tell me if he's awake or not!"

"My apologies Master."

"Eh, who cares. Have you figured out how to take his powers yet?"

"Not yet Master."

------

The Bounty floated on the ocean water, headed in the direction of Chen's Island. "So this Chen guy, took Lloyd because he wants to take his golden powers?" Kai asked Garmadon

"Yes."

"Then why aren't we flying there at full speed!?"

"Because, my father was a smart man. He put a lock on all his desendants' full potentials. They cannot take Lloyd's powers so long as they don't figure out how to break the lock."

"How do you break the lock?"

"Even I do not know."

"Nor do I." Wu said as he came up from below "But my brother is right. Lloyd's powers are safe. For now."