Chapter 19

Lloyd walked towards his locker, planning to just go down the chute and get to the garage, but a crowd stood in front of his locker. "Uh hi?" He said as he tapped a boy on the shoulder "What's going on?"

"Right now is when everyone sticks a note in Garmadork's locker, leaving him with an insult, or if you're really brave, a prank."

Lloyd looked at the clock, 2:59, he was normally still talking to his friends. No wonder he'd never seen anyone put the notes in his locker. "Well, I'd sure appreciate it if they didn't do that."

"Why would you care?"

"My name's Lloyd, Lloyd Garmadon." The teen looked at Lloyd with a face that read 'Oh crap' "Yeah, get away from my locker."

The crowd of people hurried away. Except a small group of bullies. "So, rumor has it, you're not a little wimp." A teen with a green streak in his hair said

"Well the rumor is true, I'm not a little wimp, so back off." Lloyd replied as he tried to reach his locker 'Green is a pretty freaking popular color for a color I wear everyday.'

He was shoved back "No, I want proof. Besides if you're so strong, then why haven't you helped you dad out and beat anyone up?"

"If I prove it, will you leave me and my friends alone?" Lloyd asked 'Assuming they're alive.'

"Sure, I could get people to back off for a while." The teen looked around "Where are those friends of yours?" He asked "What'd you do? Kill them?"

"They're sick, we were all hanging out outside the other day, but I had to leave early to help my mom with some stuff, after I left it started raining."

"Uh huh, you gonna prove you're tough or not?"

"What do I do?"

"Just stand there while my two friends here give you a few hits." The teen smirked "If you're still conscious after this, you'll be bully free for a few weeks."

Two football players, obviously linemen, stepped forward "Wonderful." Lloyd mumbled "It's gonna get worse."

----

"Two hours! Just to get him on the ground!" The teen complained

"Sorry boss, but, he is pretty tough." One linebacker said as he held down one of Lloyd's arms

"Really Wrayth, I never would have guessed!" The teen sighed "Hackler, keep him still!"

The other linebacker grunted angrily as he held down Lloyd's other arm "Let go!" Lloyd exclaimed

"I must say, I'm surprised you didn't see this coming."

Lloyd kicked the teen "I know that's you Morro, I'm not an idiot." Lloyd said "Or at least now I know."

"You're sorry excuse for a ninja. You're useless without your friends."

"Let whoever you're possessing go Morro."

"Gladly." Morro floated out of the teen he'd possessed, who fell to the ground

"Whaaaaaaaaaa! I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!" The now unpossessed teen screamed as he ran

"Now. I finally get to be the green ninja." Morro smirked as he flew at Lloyd

"It won't work." Lloyd smiled "Deepstone. Did you really think I wouldn't go to my uncle?"

"And did you really think I didn't know he planned on getting his mech?" A voice called from Down the hall

"Uncle Wu!"

"Not just Wu." Another voice added

Lloyd's eyes lit up as he saw his uncle and his friends running towards him "Dammit old man!" Morro yelled

"Morro! Language!" Wu exclaimed "I am not old!"