Chapter 36

Lloyd walked through the darkened halls of Ninjago High. Everything was dark. The lights were all out. What he could see was the outline of the lockers, and the walls. All the doors were locked, and closed, and fog circled around his ankles. "Hello?" He called

"Hello young Garmadon." A voice replied. There was no one in sight

Lloyd backed away from the voice. "W-Who are you?"

"You'll find that out soon." The voice echoed "I have a question for you."

"W-What?"

"What's your wish?"

"My-My wish?"

"Your wish. What you've wanted all your life.

"Uh.... I guess... The only wish I ever had, is a wish I no longer have..."

"What was it?"

"That people would stop bullying me, but once they found out that I'm the Green Ninja. They stopped... Mostly."

"Oh? Mostly?"

"Yeah, there's still a few bullies, but I'm fine. It's nothing I need to wish about..."

The voice growled angrily "Make a wish, anything! Just wish for it!"

"No! I don't have anything to wish for!"

"Stubborn Ninja." The voice said as someone appeared

"Who are you!?"

"I am Nadakhan."

Lloyd backed away from Nadakhan. "Why are you here."

"Reasons."

-----

Lloyd slowly woke up. He was in his room, nothing weird at all. "That was... Weird..." He looked at his phone  "Well... At least it's Friday."

"Lloyd, time to get up!" Lloyd heard Misako call from the kitchen

"Okay Mom!" Lloyd yelled back. He walked into the kitchen. His parents sat at the table, smiling. "What's with the grins?"

"Lloyd. Do you know what today's date is?" Garmadon chuckled

"I know it's Friday."

"Lloyd. It's November 16th."

Lloyd thought for a moment. "Wait a minute..." Lloyd face palmed "I forgot my own birthday."

Misako laughed as she walked over to the stove. "What do you want for breakfast Lloyd?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Pancakes it is."

Lloyd rolled his eyes as he sat at the table. Garmadon placed a box in front of Lloyd. "Happy Birthday Son." Garmadon smiled

"Thanks Dad." Lloyd opened the box, in it, was a new Laptop

"Yeah, we already knew that your old laptop is missing."

"Still don't know where that went..."

Garmadon laughed as Misako placed a plate of pancakes in front of Lloyd and kissed his forehead. "Happy birthday Lloyd."

"Thanks Mom." Lloyd smiled happily. Lloyd looked at Garmadon, who was thinking. "Dad, something wrong?"

Garmadon snapped back to reality "Hm what?"

"Something wrong?"

"No, everything's fine..." Garmadon replied "It's just... I found another note on the floor." Garmadon said holding up a small piece of paper

"Mom, it's nothing." Misako took the paper, and read the note. 'Weak little wimp." It read, with a drawing of Lloyd in his Ninja gi getting beat up by a serpentine.

"Lloyd, when did this happen?" Misako asked, worry in her eyes

"Mom... It... It's nothing... It's from months ago..."

"Really? Then how did they know you were the Green Ninja?"

"Mom. It's nothing it doesn't matter."

"Lloyd."

"Can we please just not talk about this?"

"Lloyd." Garmadon said sternly "Who left this note?"

"I don't know. It was in my locker after school the other day. It doesn't matter."

"Lloyd, please, tell us." Misako said

"I don't know who put it in my locker Mom." Lloyd sighed "They always put them in when my back is turned... They always have."

"Lloyd, why haven't you told a teacher?"

"I did! No one can figure out who's putting these things in my locker..."

"How many have you gotten?"

"I... I'd rather not say...."

"Lloyd."

"A few...."

"How long has this been happening?"

"A few weeks..." Lloyd looked at the time, "Look at the time! I need to get dressed and get to school!" Lloyd ran to his room, and a few minutes later ran back out, his bookbag over his shoulder. "Love you Mom, Love you Dad!" He exclaimed ad he grabbed his laptop and ran out the door "BYE!!"