Chapter 32

Lloyd quietly sat in the passenger seat of his dad's car, fumbling with the note he had stuffed in his pocket. What did it mean when it said 'Or Chen will have to hunt you down.' Was he going to be hunted like a game animal? Would they kill him? Would they kidnap him? "Hey, Dad..."

"Yes Lloyd?"

"There was a note in my locker..."

"What? Who would still be bullying you?"

"It wasn't a mean note... More like a threat..."

"From who?"

"Well... I don't know who... But it-"

"Lloyd tell me what the note said."

"Be at the dock by 10 tonight, or Chen will have to hunt you down." Lloyd had a slightly terrified look in his eye. "Dad... What do they mean by 'Hunt down'?"

"Chen is going to send people to find you. I don't know if they'll hurt you, kidnap you, or kill you though."

Lloyd pulled his legs up onto the seat and hugged them. "Dad... What if they... What if they ki-"

"I will never let anyone do that to you." Garmadon said, placing a hand on Lloyd's shoulder "Ever."

Lloyd looked up at his father, "Thanks Dad." Lloyd smiled weakly

------

9:59. One minute before Chen's men would be coming to either take, or kill Lloyd. Lloyd feared either outcome. Being taken from his family and friends, or being taken from the world. Sure, he had hated his life for a long time, but he didn't want to die. Lloyd checked his watch. 10:00. Fear spread through him. His heart raced, and he was sweating. Normally, he could deal with this sort of thing. Not now though. He fearfully curled up in a ball on his bed, he didn't want to fall asleep. But he didn't want to stay awake. 'Will they kill me?' he thought 'Will they kidnap me?' He looked over at the window, Garmadon had fixed it while Lloyd was at school. Lloyd jumped when something ran past the window. After a while he stood, and grabbed a comic off his nightstand. He read for a bit, before falling asleep. When he had fallen asleep, the window opened, and in crawled someone with a purple snake tattooed onto his arm, and a knife. 

------

(No. I'm not gonna kill Lloyd geez. I'm not a jerk.)

When Lloyd woke, he was in a dark room. His hands were chained behind his back with Vengestone. "Why haven't you taken his powers yet!" I whiney voice asked someone

"Patience Master. The boy is a decendant of the creater of this realm. I cannot simply take the powers."

"Why not Clousy-Clouse?"

"Because Master, the First Spinjitzu Master, was a careful man, and because he was part dragon, he put a lock on the powers of all his descendants, the lock, is active only when the 'full potential' has been unlocked, and has no apparent weakness."

"We'll find one then!" The Whiney voice exclaimed "While you do that, I'll say hello to the boy."

"If he's awake yet. Teen's tend to sleep, a lot."