Chapter 15

Lloyd slowly trudged down the street towards Ninjago City Park's South Gate. He looked at his phone, 9:56. Four minutes early. He looked ahead towards the gate, no one stood near the gate. The street was empty, no one in sight. 'Maybe they aren't coming?' He thought as he neared the gate. Once he got to the iron gate, he waited a few minutes, and checked his phone again, 9:59, still a minute left. He waited. "You actually came." A familiar voice chuckled darkly from behind Lloyd "And you came alone."

Lloyd turned around, no one. This was starting to confuse him more and more by the second "Who are you?" Lloyd asked as he looked around, no one in sight

"I'll tell you later Lloyd." The voice said "Listen. I'm sure you think I'm a bad guy, right?"

"I'm not a hundred percent sure you're a good guy, that's for sure."

"Well Lloyd, you can trust one thing about me."

"And that is?"

"That I'm not good." The voice shouted as the owner appeared out of thin air, he floated above the ground, and had black hair with a green streak in it. "The name's Morro, and I want something."

"What is it you want?" Lloyd asked backing away slightly

"YOU!" Morro flew at Lloyd who dodged the spirit "Hold still!"

"Yeah, no." Lloyd dashed away, hoping he could loose Morro in the streets of the city

"You can't run from me Lloyd." Morro said, appearing in front of the teen. Lloyd backed away from the ghost "Did you honestly think you could out run the ghost of the Master of Wind?" Morro laughed as he grabbed Lloyd's wrist

"Let me go! I just escaped a kidnapper, I don't need to be kidnapped again!!!" Lloyd exclaimed as Morro lifted him into the air

"Oh, I know you were kidnapped, Pythor can be so annoying, I was going to talk to you the day he kidnapped you, but nooo he had to come and nab you off the street, your mom didn't even know, which was funny, but I had to wait for you to escape because dammit I had no clue where Pythor took you."

"What do you want with me anyway?"

"Your life."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm not gonna kill you, calm down." Morro rolled his eyes "I'm just gonna possess you." Lloyd twisted his arm, trying to get loose from Morro's grip "I wouldn't do that, we're a couple hundred feet in the air."

"You just said you're gonna possess me! I don't want to-"

"Well, not everything is about what you want, now is it?"

Lloyd stuck his hand in his pocket and typed in his phone's password, he was so glad right then that he knew how to text without looking at his phone. He types a quick SOS and sent it to his team. "Why?" Lloyd asked

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to possess me?"

"When I was alive, I wanted to be the green ninja, but Wu chose you. He chose you because you're related to him, I was just some kid he took in off the streets out of pity."

"I wasn't chosen because of my uncle, heck at first, I didn't even want to be the green ninja. I was chosen by destiny, not by my uncle. Destiny."

"Let me guess, Wu told you that."

"No." Lloyd said plainly "The scrolls my grandfather wrote."

"Who was your grandfather?"

"The First Spinjitzu Master."

Morro stopped flying and looked behind him. He be an to laugh menacingly. "You sent for help." Lloyd gave a terrified looked as Morro let go of his wrist letting the green ninja fall a few feet before grabbing him again "I won't wait to land before possessing you then."

Morro flew into Lloyd's chest, and the green ninja released a bloodcurdling scream.