Chapter 16

It was like Lloyd was uncounsious, but awake at the same time. He could see everything that was happening around him, but he couldn't control himself. He tried to do something, to fight Morro, but he couldn't. Kai was the first to approach Morro and Lloyd. Lloyd screamed for him not to come close, but his words didn't leave his mouth. Morro was in complete control. "Lloyd you ok?" Kai asked

"Sorry, no he's not. He's actually pushed deep into a mental state where he cannot communicate, or control his own body, I'll be taking over."

"And you are?"

"Morro, Master of Wind." Morro replied "The new green ninja."

'I'm still here.' Lloyd shouted, unable to be heard, unable to escape Morro's possession 'I'm still here!'

Suddenly Lloyd's arm flew up and punched himself in the face "What the!?" Morro exclaimed "Dammit!"

'I'm still here Morro, and I will escape your possession, no matter how long it takes.'

"Looks like Lloyd's fighting. Damn kid." Morro looked at the Ninja "Sorry, I need to go now. Keep Lloyd from escaping my possession, that sort of thing, bye."

"Let Lloyd Go!" Kai yelled

"Nah." Morro smirked as sped off

---------

"Ugh, what is this feeling?" Morro asked as he trudged along

Lloyd wanted to roll his eyes 'It's called hunger, humans need to eat, and I didn't eat dinner. Soooo it makes sense that your hungry.'

"How do I make it go away?"

'You eat food.'

"Ugh, it's been such a long time since I was alive, I wouldn't know what to eat."

'Unpossess me, I'll eat, and then you can possess me again.'

"Yeah right, you'll just run away."

'Dude. If you starve my body, I'll die, and no one will be the Green Ninja.'

"Fine." Morro grunted "But don't get any ideas. No running away, got it?"

'Yeah I got it.'

Morro released Lloyd and allowed him to walk down the street to a fast food restaurant. Lloyd bought food, and sat at a table in the back. "Just hurry up and eat."

"I know." Lloyd said as he stuffed a fry in his mouth. Morro rolled his eyes. Lloyd continued to eat, saving two fries. Once he was done with his burger, he held the last two fries under his nose like a mustache. "Hey, Morro."

"What?" Morro frowned as he turned to look at Lloyd

"I mustache you a question."

Morro looked at Lloyd with one of those looks you get when you make a really bad joke. "Just eat your fries so we can go."

"No seriously, I have a question."

"What?"

"How do you know my uncle?"

"He's had more then just you and your friends as his pupils." Morro grunted "He took me in off the street, he found me eating out of his garage can, with two week old sushi stuck in my hair." Morro looked at Lloyd "Are you done yet?"

Lloyd, who had a fry in his mouth, slowly chewed. Trying to keep Morro from repossessing him until his friends got here. He had sent another SOS while he was ordering. Suddenly Kai, Jay, Nya, Cole, and Zane rushed into the restaurant. Lloyd glanced at Morro, who was glaring at Lloyd. "I'm just gonna..." Lloyd started before standing and running over to his friends. "Can we get out of here, please?"

"Wow, that had to be traumatizing. Being possessed by an emotional ghost." Jay said

"No kidding, that guy looks like he wants everyone dead." Kai joked

"Can we please get out of here, I don't wanna get possessed again." Lloyd interrupted

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Kai agreed, with that, the Ninja ran out of the restaurant, even though Lloyd still had a half-chewed french fry in his mouth.