Chapter 17

The Ninja ran to the five mechs that stood outside. "Who's Lloyd riding with?" Kai asked

Jay looked at everyone and yelled "NOSE GOES!"

"NOSE GOES!" Everyone but Kai and Lloyd yelled

"I guess you're riding with me." Kai said

On the way back, "Hey, Kai, do you remember anything that happened when you got Venomari spit in your eyes?" Lloyd asked Kai

"Uuh mostly giant vegetables and some gingerbread men."

"What about a Jalapeno Pepper?"

"Yeah, the Jalapeno Pepper that saved Jay and I, how'd you know about it?"

"Kai, you're the one who called me a Jalapeno Pepper." Lloyd chuckled "I was the Jalapeno Pepper."

"Oh..." Kai muttered, only to shout, "Oh my First Spinjitzu Master!" As the mech tried to dodge Morro who was flying at them. Lloyd hit his head on the headrest of the back of Kai's seat, knocking him out for a few moments, when he regained consciousness, Kai asked him "Lloyd! Are you okay!?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lloyd replied holding his hand against his head, "Other then hitting my head on your seat."

"Good, we don't you injured." 'Kai' replied in a dark voice as the seat belt of Lloyd's seat wrapped around Lloyd like ropes

"K-Kai?" Lloyd asked, worried that what he thought was true

"Hmph not anymore." He replied, as his eyes shown a dark, swampy green

"Let Kai go!"

"Hmm, when I get away from the other Ninja, and have time to possess you."

Lloyd struggled against the seat belt "Let us go!"

"No use in yelling, I shot down all your friends' mechs when I took over the dweeb's body. They probably died in the crash." Morro grinned darkly

"No!!" Lloyd exclaimed

" I plan on killing Kai when I possess you, then you'll have his blood on your hands, literally."

"No! Please, don't kill Kai!"

"To late for begging now, Lloyd." Morro smirked "He'll die, and you'll be the one to blame, this is what happens when you don't cooperate."

"Please, don't kill him! Don't kill anyone!"

"To bad. Kai Smith is a dead man." Morro darkly smiled "Besides, pleaing for his life. Sounds like you have a crush."

Lloyd frowned "I do NOT have a crush on Kai!" Lloyd yelled "And I'm not gay!" Morro smirked as he drove the mech away from Ninjago City. Lloyd on the other hand, was trying to reach into his pocket to text his friends. His phone was gone. "Nononononononono, where is it!?" Lloyd whispered

"Looking for this?" Morro asked, holding up Lloyd's phone, the screen now shattered to the point where it was useless. "Bye the time they file a missing persons report, Kai will be dead, and you'll be possessed by me. I only broke it because your mom called. And it can be tracked."

"My Mom will figure it out." Lloyd said "If my friends are... Gone, my Mom will find me and stop you!"

"Really? And how's Mommy gonna help you?" Morro asked laughing. His laugher stopped eruptely, and the mech turned around, headed for the city.

"Lloyd, I can't hold him back much longer, get out of the mech and get home!" Kai yelled as he opened the hatch of the mech "Hurry!"

"But what abo-"

"GO!!!!!"

Lloyd nodded, and jumped out of the mech. He ran back to the city, back to his home.