Chapter 20

Morro growled angrily as he glared at Wu. Lloyd struggled against Wrayth and Hackler's grip. "Will you shut him up?" Morro asked angrily. With that Wrayth knocked Lloyd unconscious. "I may not be able to possess him. But I still have him. You have no leader for your little Ninja Force."

"Why do you want to be him so badly?" Jay asked

"Has Wu not told you the prophecy?" Morro laughed "The Green Ninja, the one destined to be Ninjago's savior! The one who will defeat the dark lord!" Morro grinned "Who wouldn't want the life of a hero? Especially one with that power. He's only scratched the surface of his powers. Soon, even he won't be able to control them, he'll be lost and confused, because even Wu won't understand the powers!"

"If even Wu won't understand them, then why do you want them?" Kai asked

"I figured out powers on my own once, I can do it again." Morro replied, wind blowing through the hall, knocking the Ninja off their feet. "Grab Lloyd. Let's get out of here." Morro ordered "And loose the stupid football player."

Wrayth floated out of the football player and grabbed Lloyd, carrying the teen as he floated behind Morro, with Hackler's in tow. "Lloyd!!" The Ninja yelled as the ghosts floated towards the door of the school

Nya stood and yelled "NOPE!" With that, water flooded out if the fire sprinklers. The problem took care of itself

Wu and five of his Ninja walked over to Lloyd, who now lay unconscious on the floor. "What are we going to tell your mother young nephew. Even she won't believe that a ghost tried to possess you."

--------

It had been two weeks. Lloyd now sat in Kai's livingroom playing Mario Kart 8. Lloyd was in the lead. "Don't you dare throw that red shell!! KAI DON'T YOU DARE!!! KAI WHAT THE HECK!?" Lloyd shouted as the red shell hit his charecter, Waluigi. His phone buzzed as he crossed the finish line, in second behind Kai.

"Who's texting you?"

"My mom. Give me a second."

'Where are you?' The text read

'Kai's' Lloyd replied

'Take a photo.'

Lloyd rolled his eyes at his mom "Kai, say cheese."

Kai smiled with Capri sun hanging out of his mouth. Lloyd took a photo and sent it to his Mom.

'LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON, WHAT HAS KAI GOT IN HIS MOUTH!'

Lloyd rolled his eyes "Kai say cheese again."

"Dude, your mom's gotten protective since you got possessed by a ghost."

"Just be quiet." Lloyd zoomed in on the Capri sun and took a photo of Kai

'Hes got a Capri Sun mom. A Capri Sun.' Lloyd typed and sent the text