Chapter 4 - Feel Something

*Matthew*

After I whispered those words I heard something from outside the door. I walked over to the door and listened carefully to the sound and figured out it was the sound of someone crying and that it came from next door where Marina was. The way she betrayed me hurt me severely but out of instinct I growled and ask,

"Marina? What in hell are you crying about?"

"I'm so sorry, Beta Matthew. I didn't  mean for this to happen. I was scared seeing my pack fall. It's all my fault," she said.

The way she still called me beta felt like a sin she spoke upon me so I told her," Don't call me beta again, you lost that privilege when you betrayed me."

I thought back to how I saw her purple eyes stared through the door of my cell and remembered an old saying that ran through packs which said that,  you should never trust a werewolf with purple eyes. And I did the one thing it told me not to do,I trusted the purple eyes. I was still in thought but was snapped back by Marina.

"Your eyes were the reason why you were an omega, weren't they?" I said remembering when Alexandra called her one.

"You've probably heard the story about people like me. We can't be trusted, our eyes represent liars, thieves... betrayals. Purple eyes aren't natural, unlike the normal eyecolours. We're usually known as the freaks of the pack," her voice cracked as she confessed.

I didn't reply so she continued by saying," I came to you one day when I couldn't handle the pack treating me so badly anymore. They broke me and you looked the other way not doing anything about it."

"Marina, you were an omega. If I said or did anything they would've hurt you even more than they already were," I told her.

I heard her breath slowly trying not to cry again," You're probably right but you still could've tried."

Before I could say something someone came down the hallway and stopped in front of my door, unlocked it and came in. It was Mason,the pack docter,  and he locked the door behind him again.

"Alpha Alexandra has told me,I have to check your wounds to see if they are healing properly," he said in a confident tone.

"They must be very stupid to send you alone to an pissed off werewolf' s cell, who's ready to kill anyone that touches him," I said to make him scared.

There was a small flicker of fear in his eyes but he tried to hide it by saying," I'll only check your wounds and then I'll leave. Nothing else."

I growled, took off my shirt and turned to where my back faced him then said," There."

He inspected my back touch here and there, I started to growl when he put something on which made my back burn but he only said," Calm down, this will help the wounds heal faster."

When he was finally done I put my shirt back on and faced him and thanked him to which he smiled and walked towards the door. Then his eyes fogged up and I assumed someone was mind linking him.  He then said,

"Alpha Alexandra has told me she wants to see you immediately."

Then he walked back out the door, locking it behind him. Fifteen minutes later Alexandra walked in and stood against the door across from me,her scent filling the room, she crossed her arms then said," Mason told me you'll be fully healed by tomorrow."

I then said with a serious tone," Did you feel anything?" She didn't answer me so I continued," Every lash he gave me and you stood there watching me. Do you know how much that hurt me,not only physically but mentally. My wolf is distraught because his only mate doesn't love and care for him. I thought my pain would change you, but I was doing it wrong."

She bit her lower lip which made me shiver of how beautiful she looks while she does it. She took a few steps forward towards me and looked at the ground. I stood closer to her and lifted her chin up to make her look at me and I saw tears rolling down her cheeks and it broke me seeing her like this. She took her  hand and put it on my cheek which made sparks erupt. She then said,

"I feel something for you." This made me smile, so I leaned into her touch still looking at her then she pulled away and punched me. I fell on the right side of my body then she walked around to my side and kicked me in the stomach which sent me hitting my back against the wall, the wounds stung from the impact. I ignored the pain and rolled on my back that's  when she got on top of me, grabbed my shirt and punched me in the face.

She started slowing down so I took my chance and punched her on the right side of her face. She fell on her side and I took this time to get on my feet she also got to hers. She then turned around and her blue eyes were replaced with rose-golden eyes.

I couldn't question it because she came towards me and punched me in the jaw. We kept fighting like this until she pinned me to the ground and told me," You'll never mean anything to me."

That broke me severely and I stopped struggling and gave into her power. She smiled and got off me. As I got to my feet she said," You are so weak, just a few tears and you give into my sorrow."

Before she walked out I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me. She growled and yelled," What the fu--" Before she could finish I pressed my lips to hers and sparks flew. She pulled away immediately and pulled her arms out of my grip. She didn't say anything before running out the door,locking it. I smiled and said to myself,

"That's the way I'm planning to change you."

♤♤♤

Hey guys, 2 updates done *pats self on back* hope you guys liked it.

Realisation: They just had their first kiss. I'm so happy! (Alexandra isn't) Maby some doors might open up from both of them.

Character: Marina needs someone and I think the person for her is...

Elle Fanning

My dicision will be made clear later on in the book but for now trust me.

Anyway, if you liked the chapter please vote, comment and share.

Love you guys♡
Thea