Mexico

Dante's pov:

"They did what!" I yell on the top of my lungs.

"I'm so sorry boss, they just slipped through my fingers!" One of the gang members said, I think his name is Fernando. I don't care.

"I have no fucking interest in what or how they escaped, but they took OUR DRUGS, that WE WERE GOING TO SELL!" I yell and take harsh steps forwards him.

"Do you even realize how much fucking money your little 'accident' costs us?"

I pull out my gun and point it at his forehead. I don't care that we are in the middle of my LA penthouse living room. I will kill him.

"Y-yo chill imma get it back yo I swear!" He stutters, clearly afraid for his life. His eyes contain so much fright ness.

Suddenly my sight goes black. I black out. When I get my sight back Fernando is laying on the floor. He's all beaten up. And has a bullet wound in the middle of his forehead.

I look down at my hands. Blood. Blood is the only thing I see. This happens all the time, I black out and the victim is dead. It's just a thing that happens.

"Yoooo, dude who's gonna clean up that mess?" Alessandro my second command says as he enters the living room where Fernando is laying in his own blood.

I go to the sink in the kitchen and wash my hands.

"I don't know. I'll handle it." I say coldly.

"Awe, don't be so cold man, I'm your best friend!" He shrieks and giggles like a 10 year old girl.

Usually when somebody speaks to me that way, I kill them. With out a thought. But I guess you could say he's my "best friend" I've known him since I was 3. He's a friend of the family.

 He's a friend of the family

What Alessandro looks like:

"Shut up. We have a problem."

"What now?"

"Fernando let the Valentinos go."

"The gang?"

"Yeah." I reply and take a sip of the whiskey. It doesn't burn at all. I'm used to it.

"With the drugs?" He says with a matter of fact tone in his voice.

"Yes, with the damn drugs." I say and roll my eyes. "José tracked their van. Looks like they're going to Mexico. I'm sure they're going to sell em to the Rossi's." I say and take the rest of the whiskey in one sip and throw the glass into the wall. The crystal glass shatters.

My maid Devlyn comes running to clean up the mess. Her uniform is covered in blood. I guess she started cleaning the living room. This happened kind of often. I guess that's what you have to accept if you're going to work for the most powerful mafia.

"Okay Dante, come here!" Alessandro yells. Wait where the hell did he go? I didn't even notice him leaving the living room.

"Where the hell are you?" I yell

"The office!" He yells back "dumb piece of shit." I hear him mumble. I chuckle quietly to myself as I make my way to the office.

When I enter the office, he's sitting in the chair and is on the computer.

"I found a cruise that goes from San Diego to Chilpancingo, it's the nearest city to Mexico City. And it leaves at 4pm. So we will arrive faster than the Valentinos, so that means that we will be able to get the drugs. And I think Stefano's daughter is at the cruise. Her name is Ariella or something." He says and smiles.

"Book that. Excellent work Alessandro." I say and pat his shoulder.

I walk to the living room and sit down on one of the couches. I pull up a cigarette and inhale and exhale. Mm this is definitely comforting, I think to myself as my thoughts disappear and the now, common feeling enters my body.

 Mm this is definitely comforting, I think to myself as my thoughts disappear and the now, common feeling enters my body

"So you're going to Mexico huh?" A voice speaks, showing a thick german accent. Danielle. Just some girl you I've been using the last month. I'm honestly getting a little tired of her. She's so needy. Too needy. I would never be able to settle down. Women need way too much attention. It's exhausting.

"What do you want Danielle?" I say coldly, not turning around and inhale again.

"Can I come with?" She says in a seductive way, while her slim fingers trace between my broad shoulders. She then traces the tattoos that appear on my neck with her long maroon nails. They're definitely fake. Just like her.

 Just like her

Danielle

"No." I say and exhale the smoke.

"Ugh fine." She says and walks off.

It's like she expected me to fall in love with her. Pathetic.

I don't fall in love.
_________________________
Thank u guys for reading, what do u think? Let me know in the comments!!❤️❤️❤️

_________________________Thank u guys for reading, what do u think? Let me know in the comments!!❤️❤️❤️