Arabella, kiss me.

"Dante looks at the computer screen with a blank look on his face. His green eyes read the short, but powerful paragraph over and over again. After some time I slowly bring my fingers to my MacBook Pro and drag it away from him slowly.

His eyes continue to stare at the place where the screen previously was. Why isn't he saying anything? He's honestly freaking me out.

"Well.." I say expecting an answer while bringing my arms up to his neck. Our eyes finally meet and there's no emotion behind them.

"What the fuck are you expecting me to say?" He suddenly bursts out looking visibly angry. I stand up from his lap and stand beside him just in case he goes full sicko mode.

"Why are you so mad? It's just a PR stunt. It's for the best." I say, trying to convince him that it's not that deep.

Dante just buries his face in his large hands and exhales heavily. He reaches for his pocket and grabs a cigarette. I scrunch my nose because I HATE smoking, and he knows it damn well.

He inhales the toxins into his body and exhales. The tensions leave his body and he relaxes.

"Well I'm going to Russia for a week anyways. I'll be gone while it's happening." He says coldly and faces me. He leans in towards me and I lean in as well, expecting a loving kiss. Instead he blows the smoke straight onto my face. I cough hysterically as I tend to struggle from asthma. He just laughs and stands up from his chair.

He reaches for a hug but I step away from him. He's such an idiot sometimes. He reaches for me again and I just turn away.

"HEY! Don't you dare turn your back at me." He says angrily and grabs a hold of my upper arm and pulls me harshly into his chest. I fall onto his chest and he wraps his arms around my body. I'm not going to lie. His grip hurt my arm, I'll definitely get a bruise from that later.

"We're going to get ready at the warehouse, we leave first thing in the morning. Bye baby. I'll see you in a week."

He pulls me in for a kiss. His lips are warm. The touch of him still gives me butterflies, Hell the whole zoo rather. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around him once again.

"I love you." I whisper against his chest.
"I love you too, Mia bella." He says and pulls away. He walks out the door confidently, not looking back.

I'm left standing by the big conference table, alone.

_______________________________

Arabella: where was I supposed to meet Thierry again?

Lukas: the golden Apple cafe, downtown LA. Remember, be friendly, step up your acting skills. This is important.

Arabella: yeah, yeah whatever.

________________________________

I put my black Range Rover in park and take a deep breath. I can already see a few paparazzis waiting on the sidewalk outside the cute cafe. I'd totally love to go to that cafe, just under different circumstances. I feel as if I'm betraying Dante, even though that's kind of the point.

I gather all my stuff and step out of the car. I adjust my belt and start slowly walking towards the cafe. The paparazzis are gathering their stuff, getting their cameras ready.

 The paparazzis are gathering their stuff, getting their cameras ready

As I walk closer and closer my heart starts beating faster and faster. Then I see him. Outside the cafe. We make eye contact and I instantly look down. I can tell this is going to be hella awkward.

Thierry is probably the least interesting person I've ever had a conversation with. All he does is talk about his acting and gossip about other stars. He might be handsome but that's about it. There's no brain there.

An hour or so later we are finally done with our food and I get to leave this place

An hour or so later we are finally done with our food and I get to leave this place. The conversation did not go naturally at all. We walk out of the door together. Hand in hand. I'm blinded by the flashes on the cameras who are shooting our way. I shadow my face with my hand as I try and drag Thierry away. He seems to be quite into it though. He smiles to the cameras and what he does next comes like a shock.

He pulls me into him with his arm and then says. "Kiss me, Arabella." Before I have a chance to react, his lips are on mine. I pull away as fast as I can. But the damage had already been done.

__________________________________

Aaaand that's it.