Catness

"So what's the plan and who even are you?" Alessandro says with a sassy tone in his voice, clearly disturbed by someone bossing over him. I give him a dirty look as he shuts his mouth immediately.

"The plan is th-" before the woman could even finish her sentence we hear a loud giggle coming from the hallway that leads to the shower rooms. A few seconds later all the people in the living room, where my gang and Dimitris gang are currently located in, are able to see two giggly teenagers turn the corner. Venus and Katarina immediately stop laughing and it becomes dead silent. I would have laughed at their startled faces if this wasn't a business meeting between the two gangs.

Venus's face suddenly lights up and she smiles to all the people. She walks confidently into the area where everyone is at. She greets everyone and is super nice. She then comes to the beautiful woman in the white dress and says. "Hi I'm Dante's little sister, I'm sorry we disturbed you're meeting."

The woman shakes Venus's hand and smiles warmly. "It is alright. I was just about to explain the plan for getting his girlfriend back from the Rossis." Venus's eyes instantly open wide as she repeats the word "girlfriend" she sends me the dirty look I taught her as she's still smiling at the woman.

"Oh yes, we appreciate that very much. The other members could not make it. They're currently in Argentina. May I ask for your name?" Venus says professionally, and politely. She'll make a great business woman in the feature. I see Alessandro practically drooling beside me. I elbow him in his side hard, that's my baby sister.

"Oh thank you dear, my name is Catness Copra." Catness says with a small hint of Colombian accent. You know when someone was born in a foreign country but has lived the majority of his/her life in the US.

I then hear in a distance a man say quietly to his friend. "Catness? More like hotness if you ask me."

He said this just loud enough for everyone to hear. All eyes are now on the small guy, he's probably 21 or older.  Everyone in the room shoot him dirty looks as Catness just looks up to the feeling then closes her eyes. Takes a deep breath then looks at Venus again.
We all jump a little as we hear someone yelling at the top of their lungs.

"KEVIN. THAT WAS YOUR LAST WARNING!"

It was Catness. She was still not facing the guy. But somehow the guy was literally shaking in fear. He would pee his little pants any time now. I certainly won't clean up the fucking mess.

Catness turns around slowly and says. "Time to go fucking night, night." Then we all hear 3 gunshots and someone falling to the ground right after with a Big Bang. Me, Alessandro, and Antonio stand there in shock with shocked looks on our faces. Catness has shot the guy. The bullets all landed perfectly between the guys hairy eyebrows.

Venus giggles and gives Catness a high five. "That's totally badass, you go girl, girl power!"

Catness laugh and then shouts for everyone to hear. "DO NOT. DISRESPECT WOMEN. I DO AND WILL NOT EVER ALLOW SUCH BEHAVIOR!"

As that whole thing was over we all began to plan the attack on the Galaxy gala tonight.

This will be real fun.

___________________________

So I decided to make Catness a strong female character, because honestly we can't have too many of those am I right girls??

Anyway I sure hope y'all liked this chapter, so sorry that it's short. It's like literally 12 pm and I have my math exam in two days and I haven't even studied.

Life's going great!

Love you guys sooooo much!! I literally closed Wattpad for the day and came back to 944 reads that's more than 100 reads from last time I was here !!!! Omfgggg