Stargazing

I somehow found myself sitting on the roof of the hospital. Dimitri and Celeste were still in their room. They have to be there for the next few days. Dante and the guys are probably in the waiting room still. I still don't know how Dante found me the other day. And what happened to Chaz? I have so many questions.

The concrete roof was a little moist from the rain yesterday. I make my was to the edge of the roof and look down at the busy street. But I quickly step back as my fear of heights hits me. When I'm in a safer spot I'm able to see all the cars and people.

It's so funny they all look so small. Like ants. Which is unusual because I'm usually the small one. Not that I hate being short tho. I like it. I can wear heels whenever I want and not towering over people when I do. Sometimes it's good to be a little invisible.

I see a woman, or I think it's a woman running down the street. She's carrying a white bag. I don't see which store it's from. Her black hair bounces up and down as she runs. She then soon after disappears behind a tall glass building.

I look up at the sky out of boredom and it is the best decision of my life. The sky is black but it has small patches of blue and dark blue everywhere. But the most breathtaking thing about it is the stars. They are all different sizes. Some I can see clearly while others I see when I study the sky a little longer.

I lay down instantly regretting it when I feel the wet and cold ground against my back

I lay down instantly regretting it when I feel the wet and cold ground against my back. But I don't get up. Instead I just lay there looking up to the sky.

My mother always says that when you pass away, you become a star. The older ones shine stronger while the new ones are a bit faint. My grandpa is one of those stars. I instantly become sad of the thought of my grandfather. So I quickly think about something else. I'm not going to cry tonight.

"Yes they're beautiful but I don't think getting my hoodie dirty is worth it." A deep and raspy voice speaks and my head snaps to the right. It's Dante. He's sitting on the steps that lead to where I am. He opens his mouth and smoke comes out slowly. He then does something and it also appears from his nose.

I look at him with a disgusted look and ask. "Do you really have to smoke?"

He laughs and says. "Baby I can do whatever I want. That's my superpower." His dark hair is messy yet perfect. He's wearing a hoodie with a big orange 'V' on the back. His pants are black and ripped and he's wearing gray and orange yeezies.

 His pants are black and ripped and he's wearing gray and orange yeezies

I look away from him and at te sky again. I get goosebumps as I hear him standing up. The sound of his shoes against the concrete gets closer. I resist the urge to look at him and I focus on the sky.
__________
Play song^^
__________
I can see him in the corner of my eye when he lays down next to me. His cologne fills my nose all thoughts that were in my head disappear. He is the only thing I'm able to focus on.

"They've found a name for the baby." He says. The word baby, like when he talks about an actual baby sounds weird. I look at his face and his expression isn't cold like it always is. It's a mix of confusion and love.

"What is the name?" I ask and looks t the sky again.

"Chiara. Chiara Arabella Valentino."

I smile softly but I try to hide it. I know Dante is watching me.

"Do you want kids sometime?" I randomly ask. My eyes widen at the question and my hands quickly cover my mouth. Regretting what I asked, I close my eyes and hope he didn't hear me.

"I haven't thought about it." He says softly. We are both quiet as silence surrounds us. It isn't awkward silence, more like comfortable silence.

He breaks the silence and asks. "Aren't you going back on tour?"

"Lukas called to say that he canceled the rest. I need to have a break. To just be you know in the presence and live my life a little."

"That's nice. I wish I could do that."

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

I look at him. His gaze is kept on the sky, I turn my body to the side so I'm facing him. He turns his head my direction. Our eyes meet and I look into his now familiar, emerald green eyes. They're still the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize him leaning in. Closer and closer. To the point where I can feel his breath on my nose and my body fills with happiness and I feel warm inside. Even though I'm freezing.

Our lips touch and I feel sparks running up and down my body. I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine. They are so soft and plump. I put my hand on his jawline as he pulls me closer.

It's like I'm dreaming. I feel like I'm floating. Like I'm floating on a cloud. It's like the feeling I get when he hugs me or when his eyes gaze directly and passionately into mine.

"I like you."

______________________________

I listened to Billie Eilish on repeat while writing this. Her voice is so pretty I'm dying!!!

Thank u for reading this chapter, and if you like it please vote☘️

Ilu.