Should've stayed home.

The rain pours over Los Angeles. The streets who were previously full with life, have fallen dark like the sky. The air smells like of moisture. A raindrop travels from the grey sky and lands on a red Ferrari, but quickly falls from the red paint and onto the cold road.

"Bro, I don't want your excuses I want to know if I'm in this movie or not!", the man in the red Ferrari screams. He is holding onto his phone while driving over 60 miles per hour. He isn't as worried since the streets have never been emptier. The lights on the road turn on, it's beginning to be late.

"What do you mean?" The man yells out angrily. He wraps his fingers around the steering wheel harder. The joints on his fingers turn a bright shade of beige as he clearly doesn't like the answer he is given. His feet press harder down on the pedals in car as it jumps and the speed increases.

"Whoa Thierry, slow down!" A female voice yells out. Her frightened hazel eyes don't leave the road, as her hands grasp desperately for something to hold onto. She looks over at the man beside her. His eyes show nothing but emptiness, which scares her. "Thierry Reeves West, STOP THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!" She closes her eyes as she sees the car is going at 94 miles per hour.

"Shut up you fucking whore!" He screams as he presses down harder on the pedal. He takes his eyes off the road for a split second as he gets a message. When he looks up again, there is a person in the middle of the road, facing him. He panics and turns the steering wheel all the way to the right. The car begins to swing but then starts rolling because of the speed it was going. The car shakes and flies up and down. Suddenly it all stops, the car had hit a building.

The man regains consciousness shortly after. There is smoke coming from the engine. He looks over to his right, only to see the sight of a decapitated woman. A big concrete piece of the building had hit the right side of the car. She hadn't been wearing a seatbelt, and therefore had lost consciousness before it hit her.

His heart starts beating harder. The feeling of dizziness enters his body as he desperately tries to open the car door. The door opens, but falls onto the ground as he exits the vehicle. He crawls away from the car. After a while of crawling he falls onto the ground as he vomits. He rolls over on his back, the wet ground seeming surprisingly comforting.

Someone grabs onto his jacket and someone  partly lifts off the ground. He opens his eyes only to meet frightening green ones. He knew this man, he had seen him on the news, in the media, and he has even heard terrifying rumors. The green eyed man lifts him closer, using one arm. Their faces are inches apart as the mans chilling voice whispers, "buenanotte".

The already beat up man feels the unfamiliar feeling on punches being thrown at his face. The pain becomes unbearable as he screams out in agony. He feels his face begin to swell up as the familiar green-eyed man starts kicking his sides.

The green-eyed man soon stops and starts to walk away. The beat up mans eyes are blurry, but he can see through his blurry vision. The man walks a few feet and then bends down to pick up something from the ground. The stomach twisting sound of something moist being picked up fills his ears. The man soon walks back. "Give me your hand." He demands with a thick Italian accent. The man has no other choice as he weakly puts his hand up. The green eyed man takes his hand and wraps his fingers around an unfamiliar object. It felt like his fingers were holding someone's hair.

The man slowly opens his eyes, only to see that the green eyed man is nowhere to be seen. He looks down to his side to see what his fingers are grasping onto. What he sees literally makes his stomach go crazy. He throws the object out of his hands as he sits up and vomits everywhere. The foreign object lands on the ground not far away with a terrible squish noise.

The man lays down restlessly and rolls over his side, only to be meet with the familiar hazel eyes, looking emptily back at him.

"