Well shit.

"Ugh I'm so boooreddd!" April breathily yells out

"Ugh I'm so boooreddd!" April breathily yells out. We're laying in the king sized bed with out legs up against the wall. I look over at her.

"What do you want to do then." I reply nonchalantly. She shrugs her shoulders and sits up normally. I do too, and we both sit in silence for a while.

"I'm going to have a shower, just wait here." She says and casually gets up and walks into my bathroom. When I hear the water turn on I fall onto the bed again. I still haven't told April about the doctors visit the other day. I've been acting weird and she has noticed it. She asked me about it but I didn't tell her anything. There's this weird tension between us that I just can't get rid of. She's my best friend and I've never kept something from her. Things have just been weird these couple of weeks. Things with Dante are also kinda weird. I mean we're getting married. I'm getting fucking married. But it's like there's something that he's keeping from me, like he can't say how he really feels if you know what I mean? I'm starting to think that it has something to do with that damn doctors visit the other day.

_________________________________
Dante's POV:

"No, that's not what I've said! I said that we can't do anything about the Russians! What the hell are you even planning on doing?" Alessandro yells out at one of the members

"No, that's not what I've said! I said that we can't do anything about the Russians! What the hell are you even planning on doing?" Alessandro yells out at one of the members. We're in a gang meeting and the only thing I can think about is Arabella. I'm starting to think that it's not healthy how obsessed I am with her. Maybe I need to be away from her for a while.

"What do you suggest boss?" I'm suddenly dragged back to earth as Vincenzo asks me a question.

"Mm what?" I say carelessly. While sitting back in my chair with my arms folded.

"About the mission..?" He says with a confused look. To be honest I wasn't really paying attention like you might've guessed already.

"Oh yeah that sounds great, let's do that." I say while taking a sip out of the coffee mug in front of me.

The guys cheer and give each other energetic high fives while jumping up and down like children. I clear my throat and all eyes are on me again. I give them a stern look and they all sit down again. The guys begin to plan how they're going to successfully go through with this "mission." I look over at Alessandro who's sitting right beside me. He's looking at me with an amused look on his face.

"What." I say annoyingly and roll my eyes. He just looks at me with this weird expression on his face.

"You've got no idea what you just agreed to, do you." He says and chuckles. I can't help but hold back a silly smirk as I whisper. "What the hell did I just agree to."

We both bust out laughing and everyone stop what they're doing to see what we're doing. Everybody busts out laughing too, even though they have no idea what we're laughing at.

"We're going to Russia tomorrow. To take care of Vladimir Macarow." Alessandro whispers into my ear. Oh hell yeah, I've been looking forward to this a long time.

Vladimir Macarow is the leader of the cold wolves. They're an average sized gang in Russia that mostly goes around and robs small towns all over Russia and west Europe. Even though they're relatively small compared to the Lucianos, they own a warehouse filled with drugs just outside Moscow. Let's just say it's worth millions, maybe even billions.

Everyone starts gathering their things as the meeting is now over. I look over at the conference room door and see arabellas adorable face appear. She walks insecurely into the room. She quickly walks over to me.

"Hey baby, what's up." I say as i pull her onto my lap. All the members hurry up and walk out the door. As Alessandro is about to walk out the door, he thrusts his hips back and forth while making a heart with his hands. I stand up from my chair fast with Arabella in my arms as if I'm about to attack him. He giggles like a little girl and hurries out the door and slams it. I sit back down and look into Arabellas beautiful brown eyes. They look worried so I immediately worry.

"I need to tell you something." While looking down at our intertwined fingers.

______________________________Previously Arabella got an email from her manager Lukas

Previously Arabella got an email from her manager Lukas.
From: LukasLAtalents@gmail.com
To: ArabellaValentino@gmail.com

Hey Arabella.
As you might've noticed you and this gangster are everywhere in the media, even news channels are reporting about your relationship. This is hurting us massively. You are getting a lot of negative messages from this. It took a lot of time to convince the media that you are indeed not a part of THE gangster Valentino family, and now it's happening all over again. I'm not saying you need to break up, but I'm saying it would be for the best if you got a distraction. I've been talking to Thierry West and he has agreed on this PR stunt. It will have to go on for a long period of time so I suggest you get ready and meet him somewhere public. You are loosing fans and I seriously suggest you to do this.

-Lukas Westwood.
LA talents.
________________________________

Well shit.