I love you.

I've always hated doctors, which is kind of ironic considering the fact that they literally save ur life

I've always hated doctors, which is kind of ironic considering the fact that they literally save ur life. They just freak me out. The white robe to the creepy smiles.

I rub my palms nervously against each-other on my lap as I sit in the comfy leather seat in Dante's Ferrari. He speeds stressfully down the highway towards the doctors office. I was about to tell him that we could get pulled over but decided against it when I saw the irritation in his eyes.

The Shiny red Ferrari suddenly came to a stop and I realized that we were here. I took a deep breath and looked over at Dante. He was already out the door and making his way in through the main entrance. I huffed in annoyance as I got out of the car and jogged over to Dante so that I could keep up with him.

The lobby is just like any other hospital lobbies. However we didn't have to wait in the waiting area like normal people because doctors practically threw themselves over Dante as soon as he stepped into the building. Dante turned around and his eyes met mine, for the first time since this morning.

He has been acting so cold all morning so when he suddenly stretched his hand towards mine, I instantly grabbed it with a smile on my face. Dante let out a hot chuckle at my reaction and led the way into a modern office. There was a woman sitting by a desk in the center of the room. She looked up as soon as we walked in the door and her face lit up as she saw Dante.

The woman wasn't that old, maybe in her early 50s

The woman wasn't that old, maybe in her early 50s. Or late 40s. She had long black hair and beautiful dark skin. Her smile revealed a few wrinkles but she still looked absolutely stunning.

"Aw, mr. Luciano. Long time no see." She says while walking towards us. She took slow yet firm steps while approaching us. Dante lets go of my hand and reaches it out for her to shake.

"It's good to meet you again Aliyah." He says and I can't help the feeling I get when he uses her first name.

Come on Arabella, are you really jealous of your fiancé talking to an old woman. Snap out of it!

They greet each other and exchange a few worlds while once in a while looking over at me. After a while Dante steps back from the woman and puts his arm on the small of my back. The woman turns around and starts doing something on the desk. I can't see what because her back is facing me.

"Alright Arabella, come with me." The woman "Aliyah" says and puts on bright blue plastic gloves. I do as she says and follow her to a door that leads to an examination room. She advises that I sit down on the blue bench that stands in the middle of the room, I do so. She then brings a chair next to the bench and sits down on it. She pulled her long black hair into a low ponytail and focuses on me.

"So tell me what you've been experiencing the last few days." She tells me.

"Well, I've been feeling quite nauseous, some headaches, and sometimes sleep issues." I say truthfully. She nods and writes it all down in a little notebook.

"Have you been sexually active the last few days?" She asks with a serious look on her face.

The last few days? More like the last few months. Big dick energy ya know ;)

 Big dick energy ya know ;)

"Um..yes." I say shyly and hide my face with my hands. I hear her pen once again run across the notebook.

"Alright I'll have to have you take a pregnancy test." She says and gets up. My eyes open wide as I watch her open a drawer full of pregnancy tests. She chooses one and brings it over to me. She hands it over to me and I accept it. I look down at the pregnancy test as millions of thoughts run through my head.

Im dragged back to reality as I hear the sound of a phone going off. I zone back to reality and watch Aliyah accept a phone call. She says hello and starts talking to the person. She ends the call quickly then tells me.

"I'm so sorry, I have to go, it's an family emergency." She says stressfully and she leads me back to the office where Dante is casually sitting on his phone. His head quickly looks up from the phone when we enter the room. His eyes turn soft immediately as they meet mine and he gets up. His tall figure towering over me as he pulls me into a warm hug. I hug him back.
"I love you." He whispers and I hug him even tighter, but pull away seconds later when I hear Aliyah start talking.

"I need you to take the test next thing tomorrow morning. Email me the results and we'll talk further then." She says while grabbing her French style coat (which is weird considering it's literally 80 degrees outside.)

I thank her as me and Dante make our way out of the building. This wasn't so bad.

It only first hits me when I get into the car what I'm holding in my left hand. A pregnancy test. That's when I go low key panic mode.

What.the.fuck.

Am I actually pregnant?

_____________________________
Yuh I finally updated!!

Thank u so much for reading and thank u all so much for 21 ducking k!!!

I love u.